Home

Little Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys~ surprise? Well after much thinking and a lot of argument with myself, i have decided I will make this a 3 part one-shots.

I just couldn't help it! I want more fluff and love in this family! and you want that too right!

So I'm just giving you guys a little gift!! Please do enjoy!

and that KO KO BOP! GOD THEY'RE SO HOT! MY BLADDER'S GOING NUTS! XD

Proceed~~ 

Sehun’s P.O.V

“Gaagaaagooo-oo…”

“Is our little star excited from going home? Hmmm?”

It’s been exactly 2 months since Luhan and little Baekhyun were released from the hospital, 2 months since little Baekhyun was introduced from the world, and 2 months since the birth of my little star.

Inside those 2 months Little Baekhyun was slowly but surely growing. Unlike when he was born, Little Baekhyun became more cute and visible to his facial features. And he got most of my best features (Mind you). He has my thin lips and pale skin, and the eye shape and color was from me too. But his eyes were in no doubt is from his mother Luhan. And that cute button nose too. My God these two will be the death of me someday.

“Sehunnie! Quit staring at your son and I, and focus those dirty eyes of yours on the road! You don’t want little Baekiie’s life span get cut short don’t ya!?” Luhan exclaimed as he tries glaring at me, but only ended up looking cute. And tempting.

“Of course not sweetie! It’s just that, I can’t help thinking how adorable and cute our little star is! And how he will be the death of me someday!” I responded and turned my attention back to the road.

“Well this road will be the death of us Sehunnie! And if we die I will make sure to hunt you back to hell. SO FOCUS!!”

Sheesh! So much for being such a loving husband back then! But oh well, I’ll still love him even if he changed.

“Relax love. It’s not like I’m driving fast you know. And there are barely any other cars in here but ours, and besides,” I removed my other hand from the wheel, and made it’s way to Luhan’s. “Do you really think, I would put danger between my two most important people in the world? I vowed to protect and love you Luhan, and I’ll keep doing that till my last breath.” I squeezed his hands and moved it closer to my lips, giving it kisses.

I heard him whine and grumbling cheesy idiot, but he never pulled his hands away.

I could almost imagine him turning red. And what a sight would that be, thank you God for giving me Luhan.

“Gaaaaaaa..”

And of course thank you for blessing us with Baekhyun.

It took me half an hour to drive us to our destination, and both my lovelies fell asleep along the way. The sight is is so heartwarming, with Luhan’s head on the window, cradling Little Baekkie in his chest carefully, who had his mouth on his cute little thumb. Aww he even got my habit! Yes you are definitely my son!

And as much I hate to wake them from their slumber, I have to. But not without taking pictures of course! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. And I can’t miss it.

After taking several pictures with different angles, I was finally satisfied with what I got and went to wake them up.

“Love, wake up were here..” I leaned closer to Luhan, and kissed his cheeks tenderly. I also kissed my little star in his head.

“S-sehunnie..” He groaned, pouting a little and fluttering those beautiful eyes of him, while looking at me. God so beautiful…

I went closer again and closed the gap between us, kissing him passionately on his lips. He taste so sweet and delicious. I wanted more.

 I leaned even closer to deepen our kiss, but Luhan stopped me with his palm.

“Hold your ert! Baekhyunnie is still here!” He whispered harshly while giving me a stern face.

I whined and pouted but complied anyway, I leaned to his hair, and took a long breath. Taking in all his scent. He smells so good..Luhan leaned closer too, smiling contently.

We stayed like that for a while until we heard Baekhyun’s whine and whimpers.

“Looks like someone’s awake~ Had a good sleep love?” I cooed at my son who were looking at us with those cute teary eyes of his. I’ll spoil him rotten when he grows up, Oh my adorable little star~

Luhan sighs helplessly as he looked at his husband’s face, that face. The face that means trouble…and headaches. “Please don’t ever think of spoiling your son Sehunnie. I don’t want him growing up becoming an arrogant like his father…no offense.”

“None taken. But loveee~~ he deserves the world! I can’t just ignore him with that face! I mean look!!” I gestured him to our son, who was looking at us weirdly..and adorably. “Now who could resist such a cutie~ Don’t ya angel?”

Luhan can only sigh helplessly again to his deranged husband. Why did I marry him again? Oh yeah I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter