EP 7 - Sprained ankle

Because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gates opened and I quickly walked inside, hoping that my father in law or that darn G.O. erted man wouldn’t appear in front of my eyes. I quickly ran towards to the house as fast as I could, with a sprained ankle.

 Although it was a far walk from where I was at and I was as slow as a turtle even though I was trying to be fast as a fox, I didn’t care. After a few years [sarcastically], I arrived to the front door. Although I was in pain and tired, I took a deep breath, staring at the door. I tried to knock on the door as softly as I could, hoping that I wouldn’t encounter with that ‘husband’ again. The door opened, and I quickly looked up, with my eyes wide as I held my breath.

I was ready to punch that person, because I knew that the maids wouldn’t have been asleep, and the only people who would be awake is my father in law { my ally } and that person. Before I was ready to jump at him, a female with long hair stared at me back, as I quickly screamed, pointing at that ghost figure.

 “A GHOST!!” I yelled as I closed my eyes, turning around as I tried to run away, falling down clumsily as I stared at the figure in front of me. My ankle started to hurt even more, when I tried to stand up so I stood there, motionless.

Suddenly, I felt something behind me. Before I knew it, someone was carrying me. Surprised, I looked back, noticing that it wasn’t anyone – It was that erted man, my husband, G.O. I stared at him as I struggled, feeling the pain in my ankle as I stopped. “Stop holding me you erted!” I yelled. After yelling at him, I stopped. My life is more important than having a erted man like him hold me. I quickly pointed at the lady with the long hair as G.O. looked at me oddly.

“Are you two alright?” The lady asked, as she the lights inside of the house. I paused as I looked at her and looked at G.O. “I-I.. thought she was a…ringu..ghost.” I said, looking at the lady before realizing the scene that G.O. was still holding onto me. I looked at him as he smiled sweetly at me, and before I knew it, I screamed, kicking my leg { the side where it didn’t hurt } struggling as G.O. dropped me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter