Episode 2 - The bet

Because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I smiled as I came closer to him. My nose touched his nose as I smiled. After our nose-touching moment, I slammed my mocha frap into his head and walked away with my two friends.


*G.O's POV*

"Yah! You just got rejected!" Mir said laughing. "As if she never knew you were G.O from MBLAQ" He said as he patted G.O.'s shoulders.

"W..whatever! All thanks to the dare!" G.O said. "If only i didn't lose, that would've never happened!" G.O. said as he was about to head towards to the door. He paused as he spotted something from the corner of his eyes. It was a iphone that was laying where the girls were at. G.O. picked up the phone and looked at it.

"Don't tell me you're going to steal it" Mir said as he looked at G.O.

"Not just steal it.." G.O. said as he smiled. "I may meet that girl again" He said as he grabbed the phone.

-An hour ago-

"Yahh~" Joon said as he watched a group of girls [Eunhee, Soomin, and Eunsoo] talking. Joon moved his head, pointing towards to the girls.

"They're pretty cute" Seungho said as he smiled, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, let's make a bet" Mir said as me rubbed his chin. "Let's play rock, papers, and scissors and whoever loses, has to kiss that girl right there" Mir said, pointing towards to Eunhee.

"Alright let's do this!~~" Cheondung said in his English accent. All the guys shouted altogether. "KAI BAI BO!" [rock paper scissors in korean]

All the guys chose rock except G.O, he chose scissors.

"Too bad!" Mir said as he laughed with glee.

"Aww~ I wanted to do it!" Cheondung said as he pouted.

"I didn't lose this time!" Seungho said with his victorious laugh. 

"Too bad G.O." Joon said as he looked at him.

"Crap.." G.O. said as he looked at the girl. "This might be pretty fun though" He said.

*Back to Eunhee's POV; first person view*

I walked off with Eunsoo and Soomin, irritated as I fumed with irritation. "Stupid dum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter