EP 3 -The contract

Because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh wait. I said it wrong” Junho chuckled. “I meant I want you to marry my son” he smiled as he drank the coffee. I nearly choked to death already when he said he wanted ME to marry him.

“Seriously” I said as I looked at him because it looked like he was joking. “You REALLY want ME to get married with you—no your son?” I said as I looked at him.

“Yes.” He nodded as he looked outside.

“So let me get this straight. You want me to marry your son because..you want me to?” I asked.

“Pretty much.” He said as he placed his cup down. I was ready to slam the table and say a perfffeecctt pronunciation of NO, but Junho cutted me out. “But there’s one thing before you say no.” he said as he looked at me seriously. I stared at him with a blank look.

“Before you deny, you have to realize that your dad is in debt right now to me. I kidnapped your father when he was here and he is currently held in a unknown place.” He said. I stared at him with disbelief.

“What did you do with my dad?!” I said as I looked at him angrily. “If you dare to touch him---“ I thought for a moment. “Oh wait he’s not a girl. If you dare to do anything to hurt him I will not forgive and never ever EVER agree to this marriage.” I said as I stood up.

Junho dialed the phone number. “Hello? Yes let me talk to him.” Junho said as he put the phone on speaker. “E-Eunhee?” My dad answered on the phone. “Dad!” I said as I listened. “Listen Eunhee… Please help me. I…don’t know where I am at. I’m sorry for putting you into this situation!” My dad said. “No…it’s okay” I said as I tried listening to him. “Listen, just don’t agree to the marriage okay? Don’t worry…I might be fine..maybe” he said as he hung up. “dad?” “DAD?!” I yelled.

“So what’s the deal now?” Junho said as he gave a smirk towards to me.

I slammed the table and sighed. “I. Will. Agree..” I said as I sat back down.

“Deal!” Junho said as he quickly took out a paper (that came out of nowhere). “You must sign this” Junho said.

“Sign…this?” I looked at the paper. It was a contract. “What is this?” I asked. “It’s a marriage contract. You’ll officially be married into this family if you sign this.” He said as he smiled, he quickly handed me the contract.

I thought for a moment. “Marriage isn’t a game. It’s a real deal..” I thought. “I will only sign this contract only if I make some rules too.” I said.

“O..Okay, fine..deal” He said. “What is it?” he asked.

“I am going to be someone ‘different’ than myself.” I said. “When I get married, I have to be under Kim Eunhae.” I said. Junho nodded.

“Arraso~ Whatever you say to get married then.” Junho said as he handed me the paper. I looked at the paper and looked at Junho.

“Why do you want me to marry your son?” I asked as I looked at him.

“Byung hee, my son, has been very strange these days. He has been playing around with girls, coming home late, and he has been arguing with me these past few days. I really hope that marriage can change himself.” Junho said. I nodded in agreement.

“I know why you are doing this then.” I said as I looked at the contract. “To save my dad, and help his son. For the good” I sighed as I signed the contract under the name “Eunhae”
 

I walked back home, denying my future “father-in-law’s” willing to drop me back to my house because I was scared that he’ll come and stalk me now days. I sighed as I dropped into the sofa and closed my eyes.

“Girls generation makes you feel the heat~ Jeon sekyega neoreul jumokhae~ Bring the boys out~ “ A male’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter