EP 5 - Photo

Because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The maids quickly placed my suitcases and clothes into the dresser as I walked into a room that my father in law guided me to stay in. The maids were finishing up, folding the clothes and quickly putting the suitcase away. All of a sudden, the man who I’m stuck and married to, Byung Hee, walked in. To my surprise, it seemed as if I wasn’t there because he sighed, taking off his jacket and started to his shirt as if….

“WAIT!” I yelled aloud, blocking my eyes with my hands. Byunghee was surprised that I was here as he quickly stopped.

“What are you doing here?!” He said as he looked at me, quickly hiding himself.

“It wasn’t as if I wanted to see you!” I yelled aloud as I quickly turned around.

“Look, this is my room okay? Your room is across from mine—“

“She’s staying in here and here.” Father in law said as he walked in. He gave me a shock also because he came out of nowhere.

“This family is crazy and scary, popping out of nowhere.” I thought to myself as I looked at him.

“But dad! I told you that we made a deal—“

“And that deal is to take care of your new wife!” Father in law said as he won over Byung Hee’s voice. He walked away as G.O. quickly threw his tie on the floor.

I watched in daze, as if I was an idiot. I didn’t know what to say, which, if I had a say into the situation. I quietly looked down as Byung hee looked at me.

“Look, just call me G.O.” He said as he looked at me, sighing. “And I guess you’ll be staying here.” He walked over to the bathroom near the closet as he closed the door. I walked towards to the mirror as I stared at myself, in my..wedding dress? Yeah, this was some sort of ‘nice’ wedding, referring to the quick and sudden move in the place and not knowing anyone. I sighed, I looked at myself. I was really different. The way how I dressed was really different of how I would at home. I guess father in law really placed me under another identity. I walked over to the bed and sat down, daydreaming until I heard a door slam open.

“Can you get me my shirt?” G.O. asked as I looked at him. I gave him a stare of death. He wanted me to give him a shirt when he’s half ?!

“Do I look like a maid to you?!” I asked as I glared at him. He nodded as if that was the correct answer given to a question.

“Yes.” He said as he pointed to the closet. “It should be the first hanger.” He said as he gestured with his hands. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed his shirt and handed the shirt to him. Instead of a ‘thank you’ he got dressed from the top as he walked into the walk in closet, choosing a watch as he turned around. “Oh and I’m heading to the club today, so I don’t think I’ll be coming home for today.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter