EP 6 - Meeting Eunhee again

Because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I soon followed G.O. into a club. G.O. got out of the car as I quietly opened the door, silently following him like a ninja.

“Welcome again!” The lady smiled as she bowed to G.O. The door closed and I couldn’t hear anything anymore. I could see G.O wave to the lady as she nodded, giving him a key as I followed in silently. I opened the door and walked in.

“Oh—Welcome---“

I quickly ignored the lady, too determined to see what in the world has this crazy person have been doing as I followed him to a room. I could hear giggles from ladies and I could hear G.O’s voice. He was singing them a song as I shook my head. “Although he has a good voice, that doesn’t make up for it by the way he acts.” I thought as I sighed. All of a sudden, I felt a tap on my shoulders as I turned around.

“Hello lady.” A man smiled as he looked at me. “Would you like a room here?” He said as I stared at him in disgust.

“No way!” I said as I turned around, only to be bothered by him again.

“Are you sure?” He said with a sweet voice, which disgusted me.

“Yes I’m sure!” I said as felt his hand grab my wrist.

“Look, if you aren’t going to be here then, I advise you to get out of this place then!” he said as I stared at him.

“Let go of me.” I said as he looked at me.

“I will kick you out!” He yelled as I kept struggling to free my arm away from him. All of a sudden the door opened as G.O spotted me.

“Let..go…of me!” I yelled as I finally got away from him as I ran towards to G.O. “How dare you cheat on me!” I yelled at G.O, trying to start a scene. “Didn’t I tell you to stop going to clubs like this?!” I yelled, as everyone passing by started whispering as I looked at G.O.

“Y-You!” G.O said as I quickly won over his voice.

“Now go home with me and stop going here!!!” I yelled as I dragged him out of the building. G.O. quickly freed his hands from me once we got outside as he looked at me angrily.

“What did you just do?!” He said as he yelled at me. “Did you see what you just did?!” He yelled as he pointed at the building. He stopped because everyone was starting to look at us, causing another scene outside of the building. He quickly dragged me to the parking lot as he tightly grabbed my wrist, which was hurting me.

“You’re hurting me!” I yelled as G.O freed my arm.

“Do you really want it to be like that?!” G.O. said as he pointed at the building. “You really want to be my wife then correct?!” He said angrily as he nodded. “Okay, fine!” He said as he pulled me closer, trying to kiss me.

“Stop it!” I yelled as I tried to block my face to prevent him from kissing me.

“Isn’t this what you wanted?!” he said as he tried to kiss my cheeks as I stepped on his shoes, making him stop.

“Yes I’m your wife! But that doesn’t mean that I wanted anything like that to happen to me!” I yelled as I drove off, nearly in tears as I went home. “I can’t do this anymore!” I thought as I shook my head. “I don’t want any part of this idea anymore!” I said as I drove off home.

“Oh you’re home?” Onew said as he saw me. I smiled as I waved at him. “Did they kick you out?! Did they?!” He asked as I shook my head.

“No they didn’t.” I said as I smiled. “I just came back here because I…just forgot some clothes.” I said as I smiled.

“You..really look different.” Onew said in surprised, of what clothes and how I just looked like. It was way different of my taste, although I was supposed to look different. I nodded.

“Yeah, I guess it’s just another style. I’m going to get my clothes and I’m leaving in a bit” I lied as I went to my bedroom. I sat down on my bedroom, changing my hairstyle, and the way I dressed. Some of my clothes were left at home just in case I did come home. I sighed as I called for my friends, Eunsoo and Soomin, to meet me at a café. I quickly got dressed and drove to the café.

“Wait he did what?!” Eunsoo slammed the table as I quickly hushed her.

“Shh!” I said as the three of us got closer. “Promise me that just don’t tell anyone about this problem.” I said as the two nodded.

“Doesn’t that mean that you’re the daughter-in-law of the mall?” Soomin asked as I nodded.

“Yeah, but the son is truly a trouble.” I said as I leaned back on the chair, playing with the straw on my mocha frappe. I sighed as I looked out at the view from the window. “I need to go take a walk, I’ll talk to you girls later” I smiled. Eunsoo and Soomin nodded as they waved goodbye as I paid for the drinks and drove to a nearby park. I never knew that G.O would become like that. He would actually do something crazy as that. Was he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter