A Mysterious Stranger

Forbidden Love

The days quickly passed and became weeks. And i found myself in front of the T.S ent building. Whether that be a good or bad thing, i’m not sure. I practiced so hard, my knee was just about healed, so that didn’t help me. But i really had nothing to loose. Literally nothing. They decided that i was so bad at paying rent that they were taking my appartement off me tomorrow, and i have to have everything out by tomorrow at 4pm. So nothing was left for me. I guess the only thing that i could hold onto was the hope that i’d get into TS and the fact that Seokjin texted me every now and then. 

 

    I entered the lobby, i was actually surprised, not many people were waiting for their audition. I mean i know TS has had their share of scandals but still… I was quickly called. 

“Annyeong hassayo, Kim Minah imndia.” I bowed 90°. Waiting for them to ask me questions. “I have your list of achievements here and one of our employees noticed that you were a part of Big hit. Why did you leave?” He asked. I took a deep breath before explaining to them why my contract ended. “So you’re basically saying that you’re unable to work for 5 years?” he asked. I nodded faintly. He started whispering to his co-worker next to him. He then looked up at me and shook his head. “Let me be honest here. You’ve got no chance out there. No label is going to take you in, even after the 5 years is up. Your past with hit is just too messy. Not to mention the fact that you’ve already had a near scandal for dating an idol. Honestly, it’s not looking good.” I nodded faintly. “That will be all. nonetheless i wish you all the best.” I felt my heart break in that instance. I ought to just give up on my dream. I nodded and thanked them before leaving the audition room. I found a dark corridor and just fell to my feet. Tears began dripping from my eyes. I didn’t know what to do anymore. Everything just kept getting worse. 

    I stayed there, out of the way, letting my tears fall. I couldn’t do this anymore. I missed Hoseok and bts. It was too much, yes i had made some mistakes but surely i didnt deserve for everything to be taken from me? I haven’t made that much mess at big hit right? I don’t know but all of this was too much, it was going to kill me in the end, i could feel it. I didn’t know what to do anymore.

    “Kwenchana?” I looked up to see what i assumed was an idol or a trainee standing over me. His friends stood further down the hall way. I quickly wiped away my tears on my sleeve. “Here.” He handed me a tissue. I wiped my tears before blowing my nose. “Kwenchanasayeo?” He asked again, now bending down to my height. I nodded faintly. “Did the audition not go well?” He asked quietly. I shrugged. I didn’t even get to perform so i don’t really know if you could call it an audition to be fair… “Yah! Dae come on! We’re gonna be late for vocal practice!” One of his friends called out. “Go on, i’ll catch up.” He shouted back. They quickly left, leaving the two of us alone. “Do you wanna talk?” He asked softly. I shrugged again. “Is it that bad?” He questioned. I shrugged again. I know that was pretty rude but i didn’t want to talk, let alone a stranger. “Listen, why don’t we go to the cafeteria for a nice hot drink? So you can calm down a bit…You’re still shaking.” He said holding out his hand to me. I just looked at it. “Come on. I’m not going to hurt you.” He smiled. “I don’t have any spare money.” I mumbled quietly. He shrugged. “It’s on me.” He said, grabbing my arm and helping me up. 

    He took me to the cafeteria, and we sat alone in a booth set, where no one would bother us. “So, you still don’t wanna talk?” He asked again, this time sipping on his coffee. “Not really.” I replied, my voice was horse. He nodded. “Was it the audition?” He really wasn’t going to let this go. “Kinda.” I replied, hoping that would be enough. He nodded lightly. “I’m Daehyun by the way. From B.A.P, if you didn’t realise.” No i didn’t to be fair… Probably because of all the crying. Well that’s the excuse i’m going to use anyway. “Minah imnida.” I told him quietly. “Did any one tell you, that you look quite like a new rookie that has debuted. I think her names something like minah too….” He contemplated. I just looked down into my coffee. “Minah park?” I asked quiety. “Yh thats it! So people have already told you?” He said slightly excitedly. I shrugged. “Maybe because that is me…” I said staring deeply into me coffee, hoping a black hole could just swallow me up. “Then what are you doing here, sitting crying in a corridor?” He asked suspiciously. I stayed quiet. “You know what, why don’t you come to my place tonight, have something to eat with me, then i’ll drive you home okay? It seems like you need a shoulder to cry on at least.” I shook my head “I’m fine, thank you though.” “It wasn't a question.”