Seokjin

Forbidden Love

I finally got back to my apartment. Not that it was going to be mine for much longer, i was late on paying rent and the next month was due. So to add to all of this, i was probably going to get kicked out. I sat down and just cried. I just ost my carrer because of a stupid crush. I had to find a way to get back into music, there must be a way for me to get back in before the 5 years were over. I grabbed my crappy laptop and looked for the next auditions for a number of labels. T.S Entertainment were having mid-year auditions. It happened to be in a month. T.S isn’t known for being the best label but i’ve never heard of them loosing a legal battle. So maybe they could help me with mine? But then and again, it’s not really their job…I need a lawyer… Not that i can afford one. I quickly opened Weibo on my pc and sent a message to Seokjin. I knew BTS probably hated me right now, but i knew Seokjin might be able to help me on finding a lawyer or at least helping pay this months rent. Something atleast. 

Minah : I’m sorry, but do you know of any way of me getting around the 5 years left on my contract? 

Seokjin : I dunno, maybe get a lawyer to fight for the destruction on your contract but other than that i dunno/

Minah : I can’t afford 

Seokjin : In that case, get a job and try and save up? 

Minah : Jin, i’ve got nothing, i’m 2 months late on rent.

Seokjin : Let me guess, Bighit was helping you pay?

Minah : yh…

Seokjin : I can lend you a month but thats all i have right now

Minah : I thought about auditioning to TS ent.

Seokjin : What about the ban tho?

Minah : I’ll tell them? Maybe they can help me… If they see potential? 

Seokjin : Yh maybe…

Minah : How’s Hoseok?

Seokjin : How do you think? 

Minah : Sorry…

Seokjin : Listen, i’ve got to go, i’ll send you a check to help with rent, ok? keep me up to date with the TS thing and stuff. I won’t tell the anyone that we’re in contact ok? 

Minah : Thank you seokjin.

 

    I was honestly so lucky that Seokjin was rational and still cared about me.