Debut : Prologue

Forbidden Love

    After Many years, training and being BTS’ Back up danser, Big Hit have finally decided to make me debut as a solo artist. I got quite close to some of the BTS members at one point. There were only like 3 of us that were girls for their back up dancers, so they took an interest in us. Not like that…i mean we were quite good friends. Anyway’s I’m Kim MinHa, 19 years old, and i’ve been at Big Hit since i was 15 years old. I’ve been with Bangtan since i was 16, so i’ve spent quite a while dancing with them. I think i have to owe some of my dancing skills to Jimin-ssi and Hoseok-ssi. They helped me out a lot with my training when i was younger. I’ve even appeared in one of their music videos, I think it was about a year or so ago… when i was a lot closer with Hoseok. We got really close at one point. And that led to one or two problems. Especially for him, saying as he’s an artist, not to mention from Bangtan… Let’s say that we weren't left as friends after that. I mean I kinda developed feelings but i didn’t want to ruin our professional relationship. But he eventually found out, we dated for a few months but then the company found out and told us to break up, so yh, that ended our relationship there. Ever since we’ve kept our distance. I still like him but i dont think he feels the same but yh. It’s just something you live with…But anyway here’s my story.