Chapter 6

Teardrops Of Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

I was awaken because of the sunlight reflecting directly at my face through the window. I grabbed my phone from the side table and looked at the time, making me groan.

 

7:22 am

 

Ugh, it's still early. I tried sitting up, only to crashed back down on the mattress. My head hurt and my vision was spinning due to the hangover I was having. I looked up at the ceiling, waiting for my sight to be stabled.

 

Wait.

This isn't Krystal's room.

This is Jeㅡ

 

"Oh, you're already awake." I looked at the door and found her standing there with a tray in her hands. I tried sitting up again and leaned back against the headboard for support. "Hangover?"

 

"Yeah." I answered coldly.

 

"Here," she put the tray on top of my thighs and then sat at the edge of her bed, "eat your breakfast first, then take the medicine after. It'll help you with that."

 

"Thanks." I was looking at the food for a few seconds then back at her. It turned out that she was staring back at me so it became awkward.

 

"A-Ah, I'll go out now. It seems like you're not comfortable having me around." She softly said. "Make sure to finish that; and if you need anything, we're just downstairs." She smiled genuinely. She later then stood up and made her way at the door, but before she could close it, I called her.

 

"Uh, Jessica-ssi," she looked back at me, startled. I gave her a small smile and said, "thank you." She just grinned and nodded before going out.

 

Maybe, it's time to melt this frozen heart of mine.

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was busy talking to umma when Yoona greeted us.

 

"Good morning, everyone..." She softly said. I, then, remembered what happened earlier inside the room.

 

Maybe, she's just thankful and everything would go back to normal.

 

Umma looked at her and said, "How are you feeling? Sooyeon told me what happened last night."

 

"I went out of control while drinking. I'm really sorry for causing you a lot of troubles these past few weeks," she gently bowed then looked at me after, "especially you, unnie."

 

Did she justㅡ!?

 

"I... Uh..." I mentally scolded myself for being speechless, "It's fine. Are you feeling better now?"

 

"Uh, yeah."

 

"I'll leave you two here and catch up." Umma uttered as she left us awkwardly.

 

"Thank you..." She broke the silence.

 

"No, it's alright. It's my duty to take care of you as the oldest."

 

"Uh, Jessica-ssi,"

 

Here she go again, being so formal.

 

"Maybe, it's time."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I want to have a serious talk with you, Jessica-ssi."

 

Eh?

 

"Oh," I answered shortly before continuing, "I've been waiting for that for a long time now."

 

She exhaled loudly, "Well then, meet me at the park later at five in the afternoon. I'll be waiting there."

 

 

 

I was busy looking at the various of clothes that I carelessly threw on my bed when my annoying sister barged in.

 

"Unnie, I have somㅡ woah, what's with that? Do you have a date?" I blushed.

 

"I just have to go somewhere," I answered, "then try to be the happiest person after."

 

"So you do have a date."

 

"Whatever, what do you wanna say?"

 

"I just want to ask if you know where Yoona-unnie is."

 

"Seriously? That's it?" She nodded, "I know, but I won't tell you." I retorted as I brought a black, fitted, knee-length dress with me inside the bathroom.

 

"You're unfair!" She yelled, "Oh my gosh, are you out on a date with her again?!" I just chuckled at her, "Let me come wiㅡ"

 

"Soojung-ah, come with me to the market!" Umma yelled from downstairs.

 

"Ughㅡ"

 

"Faster, Krystal Jung!" I heard the door being closed loudly. I just laughed knowing that my baby sister was annoyed because she didn't get what she wants, again.

 

 

 

I went at the park a little early than I expected. I looked at my phone to check the time and it says, 4:50 PM. I took a seat on one of the park's benches as the wind blew on my exposed shoulders and legs giving me chills down to my spine.

 

I shouldn't have wore this dress.

 

"It's pretty cold here and you're just wearing that," Yoona said, startling me, as she handed me her hoodie, only leaving her with tee, "wear this."

 

I looked at the hoodie then to her, "What about you?" 

 

"I can manage. I have a frozen heart, I'm Princess Anna." She joked making me a little bit comfortable with her. "You're early, huh. Are you excited to have a talk with me that made you wear a y dress?" I blushed, "I'm just kidding." She laughed loudly like an alligator.

 

"Wow, you laugh?" I asked amusedly.

 

"Of course," she chuckled, "I have emotions too, you know. You just didn't give me a chance to be real and comfortable around you." She softly said.

 

"I-I'm sorry, Yoona..." I looked down.

 

She took a seat beside me, "That's the reason why I wanted to talk to you," I heard her sigh, "I wanna know why."

 

"H-Huh?"

 

Gosh, Jess.

 

"Why did you do that? Why did you bring Tiffany there? Why did you mind my business? Don't you know the word privacy?" She cautiously asked.

 

This is it. Just tell her, Sooyeon.

 

"I..." I paused while taking a deep breath, "I'm scared."

 

"Scared of what?"

 

I looked at her before answering, "Yoona, I'm afraid that Tiffany will end up like me. I'm afraid that she'd be cheated on too. I'm afraid that you'd be just like Yuri who chose another woman and not me."

 

I saw her eyebrows knitted in the middle, "You destroyed our relationship just because you're afraid? I don't understand, Jessica-ssi."

 

"Because she c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter