Chapter 4

Teardrops Of Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[a/n] I was supposed to post this chapter yesterday since my usual update is every 22nd of the month, but things got piled up and I only had a free time now so I hope you'll enjoy this nonsense chapter by yours truly. Another character will be introduced, someone whom might solve the problem or worsen it; whether she has a good intension or bad.

 

 

 

 

Jessica's POV 

 

It's been more than a week since that incident I made happened. I haven't heard a thing about the both of them. Tiff never contacted me, and Yoona... She never came back home. This is all my fault. If only, I didn't become that curious. If only, I just let her be. I don't even know why I became like that. Maybe, I just hate the fact that she's talking to another woman behind my bestie's back. Just that, nothing more.

 

You're stupid as always, Sooyeon! Stupid!

 

"Unnie?" My thoughts were interrupted when I saw my sister peeked on the door then laid down beside me.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I miss Yoong unnie..." She mumbled while she snuggled closely to me. "Do you know where she is?" I was speechless when she asked me.

 

I don't wanna lie to you, Soojung-ah, but I can't tell you the truth now... And I don't even know where she is too...

 

"I don't know too, Soojung-ah..." I told her as I cuddled on her too. It's raining so her warmth was a big help.

 

"I'm worried, actually. She just disappeared after texting Umma that she wants to be alone for awhile. I wonder what happened to her." She said. "She's so nice to me. I miss her already." I sighed. While processing what she said, a thought came up to my mind.

 

"Wait a minute, do you like her?" I know that she was shocked with my question since she hid her face on the crook of my neck. "You're blushing, aren't you?" I .

 

"Unnie~" She whined then pinched my waist.

 

"Aww!" I pushed her.

 

"Your fault!" She sticked her tongue out, then hugged me again so I hugged back. "I can't like her, she's Fany unnie's girlfriend. Maybe, I just admire her since she's so fun to be with even if we only bonded for a few days."

 

"You still have a crush on her. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." I laughed.

 

"Unnie!" She pinched me again then tickled me after.

 

"Yah! Yah! YAH! HAHAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHA! JUNG SOOJUNG~" Then the room was filled with laughter as I chased her around.

 

This is so refreshing.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

It has been a week since I caught Yoona with another girl. I just can't believe that she's cheating. I don't need an explanation when I saw everything with my own two eyes, I saw enough. Laughing like that because of another girl, seriously?

 

I like hotto dogu~

 

I answered my phone and lazily put it beside my ear, not checking who called.

 

"Hello? Who is this?"

 

"Guess who, Miyoung."

 

"Do I even know you?" I annoyingly asked since I hate being called by my Korean name. I checked that caller's ID and it's an unknown number. "Who are you? How did you know me?"

 

"You're just so fat, Fany-ah~ No fun."

 

"What?" I then recognized her voice. "Taengoo?"

 

"Your guess is right!"

 

"Taengoo..." I started sobbing.

 

My bestfriend...

 

"Why are you crying, Fany-ah? Why? What happened? Where are you? I'm coming over!"

 

"You don't h-have to, T-Taeyeon-ah..."

 

"No. Text me where you are right now and I'll be there as soon as possible." She then hung up the call. Since I know that she really meant what she said and she's stubborn, I decided to text her my address. I looked at the ceiling and cried.

 

Yoona...

 

After almost an hour, I heard a few knocks on my door. I'm too lazy to go there, but Taeyeon came up in my mind so I immediately stand up from my bad and opened the main door. I, then, saw the woman, whom I haven't seen for years, in front of me. I engulfed her with a hug then started crying.

 

"Ssshhh... Fany-ah... It'll be okay..." She softly said as she hugged me back. After a few moments of hugging and crying, I invited her inside to have some hot chocolate since it's cold and raining.

 

Rain... Is Yoona crying right now?

 

"Fany-ah, let's catch up!" She showed her chin dimple and her bright smile. I decided to smile back, but I think a sad smile showed up. "How are you?"

 

"Hmm, what you see is the answer." I laughed. "I look awful."

 

"No, you don't!"

 

"Stop it, Tae. I might think that you have a crush on me."

 

"Well, if you don't have a girlfriend, I might hit on you, you know." I awkwardly looked at her. "U-uh... I mean, you look pretty and all. Everyone would like you, even me. But don't worry, I was just kidding, stupid." She laughed.

 

"Well, thank you for those compliments." We laughed. We stayed quiet for a meantime then I sat beside her and lied my head on her shoulder. "I miss you, Taengoo..." Then, I cling on her arm like a koala.

 

"I miss you too, Fany-ah. Ever since you left me back then, my life isn't complete anymoㅡ Aw!!" I pinched her side waist.

 

"You're being too cheesy, midget."

 

"As if you're so tall." I rolled my eyes on her. "So, mind to tell me what happened? You didn't even tell me that you're here already. I just heard the news from your brother." I hugged her by her waist tightly.

 

"Life is just so unfair... When you're feeling happy, sadness will suddenly take its revenge..."

 

"Did Yoona do something, huh?! Tell me! I'll definitely make her life a living hell!"

 

"I won't let you do that, Kim Taeyeon." I mumbled. "You know how much I love her..."

 

 

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

Mr. Sky... Why is this happening to me? Do I even deserve this? All my life, what I do is to help and be there for people who are in need. Mr. Sky... Are you mad at me? Please, don't feel sad too. Don't cry. You're making me even sadder.

 

"Yoona..." I heard Sooyoung spoke behind me. She cover me with a coat and stood beside me with an umbrella. The rain was so strong, but I didn't mind.

 

"Mr. Sky must have hated me for crying too much, Soo."

 

"Yoong..."

 

"Sorry if you got involved here."

 

"It's not your fault... She misunderstood..."

 

"Even so, she won't even let me explain."

 

"Maybe, this is not the right time for that."

 

"Then, when will be?!" I yelled. Thankfully, it's raining so only a few were outside. 

 

"Yoona, you have to understand."

 

"Understand? Really, Sooyoung? All my life, all I do is to understand people around me! I have to understand them for them not to leave me! I need to understand them for them to stay with me forever. I... All I d-do is to understand all of y-you... But why d-don't you u-understand me a-as well...?" I started crying then Sooyoung hugged me as she comforted me.

 

"Ssshhh... Yoona... Everything's gonna be alright, okay?"

 

"W-Why am I-I always the one s-suffering, Sooyoung-a-ah?" I cried on her shoulder.

 

"I won't leave you. I'll be here forever, Yoona-yah. I'll be here..."

 

I'm glad to have a friend like you, Sooyoung.

 

"Thank you and I'm sorry, Soo." I released the hug and looked directly on her eyes so I could say it sincerely.

 

"Sshhh... You don't need to be sorry."

 

"You got involved..."

 

"It's okay. It's not your fault." She smiled at me. The silence ate us up for a few minutes ㅡ it wasn't awkward, it's comforting. It calmed me down. Although, we're already soaking wet since we didn't care about the rain and the umbrella anymore, it's really good to have som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter