Chapter 3

Teardrops Of Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

"Me." I looked at the source of the voice and saw my sister.

"What? Stop joking. We all know that you're bad at cooking."

"Don't compare me to yourself. I may be bad, but you're worse." She sticked her tongue out. "And I'm not kidding unnie, I helped cooking that." 

"And who cooked this delicious meal?"

"I cooked that." Yoona said, who came out of nowhere.

"You?"

"Yeah, and you already said that it's yummy, no returns." She smirked and I swear, it was irritating.

"Whatever. I can't deny the fact that it's delicious. You're just lucky."

"Maybe I am." She said and everyone else laughed. 

So annoying.

"Wait, wait! There's a name for that!" Soojung excitedly exclaimed.

"What?" Appa asked.

"It's called Omelet a la YoonKrys." Soojung said. I laughed.

"What? Omelette a la what? Hahahaha."

"YoonKrys! Omelet a la YoonKrys! Combination of mine and Yoong unnie's name." She defended then looked at Yoona who's busy obviating herself to laugh. "Unnie, help me here, you're the one who named that."

"Okay, okay. So yeah, it's called Omelet a la YoonKrys since I can't cook that yummy without this kiddo's help." She just smiled then ruffled Soojung's hair.

"Unnie~" 

They seem close already.

"Alright then, let's just enjoy this omelette together without arguing." We ate our breakfast peacefully and Yoona was the first one to be done. She stood up from her seat.

"Thank you for the meal." She bowed then placed her plate on the sink. "I'll just be upstairs arranging my stuffs." I looked at her. "Don't worry, I won't touch anything."

"You better not." I warned her, then she went upstairs. Once I'm done, I did the same and went after her. I heard her talking to someone on call so I carefully opened the door.

 

 

"I miss you too, dear." She said in English.

Is she talking to Tiffany?

"Oh, you're here? Where? Gangnam? Really?"

Gangnam? But Tiffany's at Jeju.

"Let's meet up then. How about tomorrow? Good. Let's go at the restaurant we went at before. I'll text you the details. See you. Mwaps." Then the call ended. I closed the door quietly so I won't be busted.

Who the heck is she talking to? Is she meeting someone else behind Miyoung's back?! She's cheating!

"So how long are you going to stand there?" I looked at someone who spoke and it's my annoying sissy. "That's your room in front of you, and you know that you can go in anytime. You look like an idiot standing there." I rolled at eyes at her antics.

"What are you even doing here? Can't you just go in your own room?"

"Obviously, I was about to go to your room."

"Why? You need anything?"

"Yeah, but not to you." She sticked her tongue out like a kid and knocked on my door.

"Wow. You knew how to knock?" I sarcastically asked her.

"I just learned now." Then she went inside.

"Annoying." I mumbled.

"Yoona unnie~"

"Oh, hi Krys." She said while smiling sweetly at my sister.

Tch. A cheater, and now a flirt.

"Can we play some video games later?" Soojung asked.

"Oh, sure. I'll just finish this then let's play."

"Great! How about tomorrow?"

"Sorry, Krys. I have some plans tomorrow. The next day will do."

"Oh, it's okay. Thank you, unnie." My sister smiled cutely then went out. 

Gross.

"Say, Yoona."

"Hmm?" She hummed while placing her clothes in the closet.

"What are your plans tomorrow?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm gonna meet someone at Daegu."

"Daegu? Quite far."

Daegu, not Gangnam? Tch. Liar.

"Yeah, we'll meet at the place we usually meet before when I had my vacation. I haven't seen her in a while. It's been so long."

"Really? How long?"

"Almost 5 years. Our schedule just met that time so we took the chance to meet. After that, we haven't met, just calls and emails."

5 years? But she's only in a relationship with Tiff for almost 2 years. Don't tell me she got committed to that girl before Tiff. This is wrong!

"Tiff knows about this?"

"I don't wanna disturb her." She smiled at me.

What a cheater. She's so gonna get it.

"Why?" I directly looked at her.

"Just because." She looked down. "And please, don't tell her. I really don't want to disturb her." She looked at me. I can see sadness in her eyes. What the heck is wrong with this girl? You cannot get me with your acting.

"Fine. Like I care though." I walked to my bed and lied on it.

"Done." I heard her said. "I'll just be downstairs with Krystal, Jessica unnie." She told me. I just nod. Once she got out, I messaged Tiff.

"Miyoungie~"

It's been 7 minutes and 22 seconds, and she's still not replying. This is so not her.

"Hwang Miyoungie~ My goddess friend but I'm more goddess~"

"Ewww. What do you need? I'm busy, sorta."

"When are u free?"

"Why?"

"What "why?"??? I miss youuuu."

"Miss your face. I think I'm free tomorrow."

"Great! Let's date!"

"I have a girl and you know that. Anw, how's she?"

"Still breathing. So, I'll text you the details later! Bye~"

"Yah! Of course she's breathing!"

"She's fine, don't worry."

"Great. Take good care of her or else. 😠"

"I'm not her nanny."

"Whatever. Gtg. Bye my more goddess friend~"

I didn't reply because I know that she's busy and being sarcastic. Im Yoona is so gonna get it. I went downstairs and found them playing video games like they've known each other for so long. Yoona looked at me and smiled, I just ignored her and went at the backyard and just stayed there for how long. A few hours had passed and it's lunch already. I'm not in the mood to eat so I just sat there.

"Not hungry?" Someone from my back spoke and I knew who the culprit was.

"I am but I have no appetite."

"Here, eat some grapes." She offered me. "Can I sit beside you?" I just look at her and I think she got the cue so she sat beside me but still keeping her distance. "Here." She put the grapes on the table and I ate some.

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

"I want some fresh air so I went out, only to find you out here as well. You?"

"Just thinking of something."

"Mind to share?" She looked at me.

"None of your business." I said looking at her too. I noticed that she's sort of disappointed that's why she looked away. 

"My mom once told me that sharing problems could ease the pain inside. Sharing won't hurt you." She said looking at the sky. She reminded me of the girl who helped me 5 years ago. "Look, I know that I'm still a stranger to you, but please don't treat me like I'm a trash or something. I want to befriends with you as well. If you're mad at me because of what happened in the café yesterday, I'm really really sorry. I didn't mean to spill my coffee on you and I also didn't know that Yul was your, you know, ex. Please forgive me." She stated, looking directly at me before standing up and left me alone. What she said was still sinking in me. 

No, Jessica. Don't trust her words. Don't be a fool like Tiffany. Let's just see how long can you escape from reality, Im Yoona.

 

 

The night passed by and the morning came fast. I woke up early because today's the day Im Yoona will fall and I cannot wait for that to happen. I don't why I hate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter