Chapter 5

Teardrops Of Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another week had passed and Yoona never talked to Jessica since then. She did everything to keep herself busy and have distance from the latter. Everything didn't go unnotice to the brunette. She witnessed how Yoona literally distance herself from her. The girl even asked to share room with Krystal. She's sad and still blaming herself for what happened, but she doesn't know how to fix it yet. As for now, she's letting the time heal the wounds in their hearts. Meanwhile, the older couple were still oblivious of what happened between the two so they just let it be. They thought that Yoona was just closer to Soojung, that's why.

 

"Unnie, you're spacing out again." Krystal worriedly told her sister as they were tasked to grill the meat for dinner. "Is there something wrong? You know you can always tell me, right?"

 

"That's so sweet of you, my lovely sister. What did you eat earlier?" She sister to avoid the drama.

 

"Shut it, Jess." She glared at her older sister. "I know that something's wrong. I noticed everything. There's no cat and deer bickering around just like before. What's going on, really?"

 

"I'm pleased to know that you're observant." Krystal boringly looked at her. "But whatever happened, it's between me and her. I don't want you to get involve here."

 

"You're weird unnie." She rolled her eyes. "I'll find that out, you'll see. I have my ways." She proudly stated. Well, the older girl just laughed at her sister's silliness and didn't notice that there's someone watching them from afar.

 

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

"There's no cat and deer bickering around just like before. What's going on, really?" I heard Krystal said, so I stopped from walking and tried to eavesdrop.

 

Cat and deer? Was she referring to me and her sister?

 

"I'm pleased to know that you're observant. But whatever happened, it's between me and her. I don't want you to get involve here." I smirked on Jessica-ssi's answer.

 

Acting like the hero of the day, huh?

 

"Oh, Yoona! What are you doing there? Join us here!" Uncle told me. He's near where the siblings were grilling so they both looked at me. I walked towards them. Krystal smiled at me which I gladly returned, while Jessica-ssi just looked at me but avoiding any eye-contact as much as possible.

 

"Unnie, wanna grill?" Krystal cheerfully asked.

 

"C-Come on, join us." That was the first time she talked to me since the day I returned.

 

"I'll be fine." I smiled at her ㅡ an empty smile. "I'll just help auntie with the plates and such inside." I said not looking to anyone as I made my way inside. I saw auntie struggling with her stuffs at the kitchen so I insisted to help her.

 

"Oh, Yoong!"

 

"Let me help you, auntie." I sort of faked a smile at her.

 

"That smile of yours again..." She mumbled but loud enough for me to hear.

 

"H-Huh?"

 

"Yoona, I know that there's something bothering you. I can sense it. I can see it through your eyes. I may not be your mother, but we have the same blood rushing through our veins. You know you can always tell me everything. While you're here, I stand as your mother." She told me with concern. I kept mummed. "It's better having someone you can open up to than having no one. Don't keep it to yourself and ease the burden. I don't want you to experience it again. We're a family here, Yoona."

 

Family... It's been a while since I had one...

 

Suddenly, my tears betrayed me and clouded my eyes. Auntie immediately hugged and patted my back as I cry. I'm like a hungry crying baby who's begging for her milk.

 

"A-Auntie..."

 

"Shh... You don't have to open up now, I can see that it's a big one. Just remember that we'll always be here; me, your uncle, Krystal, and Jessica." She said. "And you have your gorgeous girlfriend with you too, Miyoung."

 

"Ex..." I bitterly stated as I broke the hug.

 

"What?"

 

"W-We're done. She b-broke up with me." I managed to say between my sobs, smiling bitterly.

 

"I'm sorry, honey... I shouldn't have asked." She apologetically said.

 

"It's fine, auntie. You didn't know." I smiled at her. "Come on! Let's bring this outside, they're waiting for us." I said beaming a smile again, trying to lighten up the mood.

 

"Okay, carry those plates." She smiled back. I know she's worried, but then, decide to let things go.

 

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

The dinner went smoothly, but the awkwardness between my unnie and my another unnie was so obvious. It's like they don't exist with us at all. They're surprisingly quiet and it's stressing me out.

 

I'm gonna find it out as soon as possible.

 

"Unnie!" I called her as soon as she entered my room. She was startled but soon smiled at me like she always do. But her smile, it's not the same anymore.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Can we talk?"

 

"Sure." She smiled again.

 

"I know that you're hiding your sadness behind that." I bluntly said, pointing at her smile.

 

"What are you talking about?" She frowned.

 

"I can see it, stupid."

 

My evil side is coming out.

 

"What about it? It has nothing to do with you." She said as she made her way to her stuffs. It's like the table turned upside down and I'm completely talking to a different Im Yoona.

 

"I'm just concern about you, unnie... You're not eating well. You look like you're carrying the world behind your back. You're not happy at all!"

 

"How can I be happy if the girl I love broke up with me with such a nonsense reason? Tell me, Krystal... How..." She asked directly looking at my eyes.

 

Huh? What? Did I hear it right?

 

"Tiffany-unnie broke up with you?" She smiled bitterly trying to stop the tears from flowing. 

 

"Sadly, yes. And you know what, it's all because of your lovely sister that you love the most." She mumbled but the silence made it enough for me to hear.

 

"U-Unnie?" She nodded.

 

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore. I guess I'll be out for tonight." She said grabbing her coat. "Don't mind what I said. You don't have to worry about me. More likely, just mind your own business." She muttered before going out the room. I was shocked on what she told me. Why would my unnie get involve between their break up? Was that the reason why they're avoiding each other, why they're distant? Just, what the hell happened?

 

I need to ask unnie about this.

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I'm getting anxious. I never heard a thing about Yoona and it bothers me. Have she really thought that I'm seriously breaking up with her? Is she moving on already with that girl? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter