Chapter 6: Debut album

DIAMOND

Legend:
English Japanese Korean

Following Nana’s sudden outburst, instead of Yuri, Nana started to avoid Yuri. Chika being stuck in the middle ran away from her job and partly stays in the dance studio. Recording for mini album were schedule on different timings. Yuri and Jieun being the ones most familiar with Korean went on variety shows. Nana had dance training, while Takako had vocal training. Chika was more involve with the album making. 

On the other hand, MBLAQ is still ongoing with their promotion, as Joon is a regular in many variety shows get to meet Yuri and Jieun more often than the rest. That day, after some show filming, Joon invited them for dinner. 

So it has been a while since we last met, how are the rest doing?Joon asked over dinner.
Everyone is doing well.Yuri replied shortly.
Only the 2 of you been on variety shows?Joon asked.
Yes, Chika unnie is doing more of our album making. While Takako unnie and Nana unnie are having vocal and dance training.Jieun replied with a smile.
Oh yes, how is the new album coming along?Joon asked.
Everything is going well.Yuri replied. 

Dinner went on uncomfortably. It is obvious that Joon only wanted to know about Nana. Jieun felt most uncomfortable, no knowing what to say or do. That night, Nana received a text from Joon. 

From: Lee Joon
To: Nana
Nana, can we meet for a while? I am at the near-by park. 

Nana didn’t think much and went out to meet Joon. Nana only informed Chika where she was going and who she is meeting. At the park, Joon was sitting on the beach. 

Joon oppa?Nana called out.
Joon turned, upon seeing Nana immediately stood up and waved. Seeing his cute reaction, Nana giggled as she approaches him.
Nana! You came.Joon said nervously, not meeting her eyes.
Of course, what is the matter?Nana asked.
Will you go out with me?Joon bowed, holding out a rose towards Nana.
Silence.
Mianhe. I already have a boyfriend.Nana bowed back.
Ah, is that so.Joon suddenly feel embarrassed.
Sorry.Nana bowed again.
It is ok. I understand.Joon waved his hand. 

With that they agreed to remain as friends and went their separated ways. That night, Nana spent the night in the studio with Chika. For their cover hit of the album, they flew back to Osaka, Japan to shoot the MV. This time round, Chika went back home while the rest stayed in hotel. This time the dance was choreographed personally by Chika. That also explains why Chika spend so much time in the studio. A very different concept as compared to ‘Into the New World’, a much more mature concept. Yuri cut her hair to a bob style. Chika dyed and perm her hair. The rest remain the same. 2 days filming in Osaka before they return back to Korea. Finishing up the last bit of the album, they start preparing for their comeback. 

They spent 2 months doing up the album before making their comeback. Just as MBLAQ ended their comeback stage, DIAMOND is back with a mini album. Tight schedule but in order to attack the industry, they have no other choice. Upon the day they made their comeback in Music Core, DIAMOND is in Korea for 4 months. 

Let’s welcome DIAMOND from Japan, with their new comeback song, ‘The Man’s Voice’ MC said. 

[The Man’s Voice]
[Nana] Geurae geuraetjji neon solgitssolgit halmanhaesseotjji budeureopkke nareul Holic Holic hage haesseotjji
[Jieun] Neomu ppeonhaesseottteon geojinmareul tteureodo mitkkoman sipkkehan geureon mokssoriyeosseo

[Takako] Heundeullijana [Yuri] Neoui jeonhwa han kore na
[Takako] Mitkko sipjjana [Yuri] Byeonhan neoiljido molla
[Takako] Babogatjjana [Yuri] Wae ireoke swiwo naega dajimina maljji neoreul itkketttago

[All] Gwireul kkama neomeooneun geu nom mokssori
Jigyeowodo deutkke doeneun geureon melody
Dasi nareul jjoyeooneun neoui memory
Eotteokaeya neoreul ppeoseonani nan
Jebal kkeuman jebal kkeuman ije geuman nal noajwo

[Nana] Eojjeom iri swipkke cheolleongcheolleong naeryeoanneunji
Wae neon ajiktto nal tteulkko noko hal ssu inneunji
[Jieun] Turn it left Turn it right nareul iri jeoriro
Gajigo noldaga naeryeonoeul neoinde

[Takako] Alkko itjjana [Yuri] Moreuneunge anindedo gago
[Takako] Itjjana niga [Yuri] Itttan geu goseuro
[Takako] Babogatjjana [Yuri] Wae ireoke swiwo naega malhajjina maljji majimagirago

[All] Gwireul kkama neomeooneun geu nom mokssori
Jigyeowodo deutkke doeneun geureon melody
Dasi nareul jjoyeooneun neoui memory
Eotteokaeya neoreul ppeoseonani nan

(Takako) jigeum eodindeyo... jibeuro galkkeyo...

[Chika] Ireokerado jamsirahaedo ireokerado geojisiraedo

[Nana] Neoege tto muneojineun naui mokssori
Neoege nan pyeonhagimanhan Accessory
Almyeonsseo tto boge doeneun ppeonhan seutori
Eotteokaeya neoreul ije geuman neoreul

[All] Gwireul kkama neomeooneun geu nom mokssori
Jigyeowodo deutkke doeneun geureon melody
Dasi nareul jjoyeooneun neoui memory
Eotteokaeya neoreul ppeoseonani nan
Jebal kkeuman jebal kkeuman ije geuman nal noajwo

The crowd went wild this time round. DIAMOND was very happy with their performance for once. That night, they went celebrating with MBLAQ. The trainee that Inhye is concern about will be debuting in a week’s time. 

 

Preview:-
Coming up more focus on the new artist debuting. Who exactly is Kim Jaejoong? And why is Inhye so concern about him? That is all coming up next~ Stay tune!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Song used in this chapter is by SeeYa