The Liar The Lover and The Girl

The Liar The Lover and The Girl

"I want to know more of you Catherine seo"
"Why are you doing this to me" the girl yells to the boy while crying! 
"I love you cath!dont leave me! " said of a begging boy
  "Im so full of you lucas"
Wait ? What? Lucas?
Lucas lucas lucas?


*catching breathe* 
Woahhh! Its just a dream! 

I go to kitchen to drink water and i bring my phone with me.

1..2..3.. inhale exhale! Its ok cath. Just drink water.
While im taking a drink of water my phone suddenly rings.. to my horror, i choke and water comes out to my nose! It hurts a lot! Ouchhh!!
 What kind of an animal will gonna call at this hour? It's 3:45 am only!

"Hello!who is this?"
"Hello"
Why is this animal not answering
"YAH! ANSWER THIS OR YOU GONNA......"

"Hi Catherine.its me."
"ITS ME WHO?!"
"Lucas"
Lucas??
"I dONT CARE" *press end call*

My phone rings again...this time, its a message. 

"Hi cath. Im here at the park right outside your dorm. Dont let me wait long. Dont forget to disguise!i still love my career but if you want....id love to have dating rumors with you! Hahahaa! Kidding!"

What is that duck doing here? Tch! dating rumors?in his dreams!
I dont care! I just want to go back to sleep .


I need beauty rest after all...waaah! I love sleeping...good night again!

*cellphone rings*

Ignore it cath...sleep is important.

* rings again*

*yawns zZZzzZzzZzZ*

*cp rings endlessly*

 

 


"Cath! Wake up! Lets go jogging!"
"Not now yvonne" i said while eyes still at close.
"Who is that guy on the swing?is he sleeping there?" Yvonne said while looking right outside the window.
"Whose guy?" I said while still sleeping.
"Hannah said he's been there since she woke up at 6 am earlier, does that mean that guy stays overnight? In that case, he's pity . He's froze to death. He looks like an iceman already" yvonne said with a sad tone.
"Well, who cares about tha........"

I suddenly stand up 

"WHAAAAAT!!!!" 
"Yahh! You give me a shock"-yvonne

I run  right at the window and take a look outside!
OHmygOodness! Why is it he's still there?

I check my phone and
*143 missed calls and 28 messages*

I read my inboxes and

"Yah! Catherine! Go out or ill smash your window"
"Im going to kill myself if you dont show here "
"Im still here..ill give you 5 more minutes"
"Answer my calls"
"Im feeling so so cold"
"Give me coffee"
And so on.!

Im gonna go to him and tell him im sorry. Its a right thing to do right?

"Yahh! Catherine! Where are you going! Wait for meeeeeee.....its cold outside dont forget your hoodie"

 

 

 

Is he sleeping? His head is bow down.

I sit so that i can reach his level  and check his face if he is well or pale?

"Lucas? Are you o........"

He suddenly , hugs me so so tight! I can feel his cold breathe on my neck. He coughs and lost his conscious that lead us to fall down. He is on my top.

"Yah yvonne help us here...what are you doing there?"

Yvonne assist me in carrying lucas...but before reaching the door...

"Ohh wait yvonne..text manager , we need his help..tell him to come here right now"
I know cameras, a fans,a stalker can see us. Luckily lucas is still wearing a disguise gear

We just let him wear a very thick jacket while waiting for manager.. 

And finally there he is...

He run to us and as a plan he must shout everything he said so that stalkers will think that it is Only his brother 


And there he is 

"OMYGOD! MY LITTLE BRO! WHY ARE YOU HERE! DO YOU DRINK AGAIN?! IM SORRY CATHERINE FOR MY BROTHER'S DISTURBANCE. CAN YOU GO WITH ME TO THE HOSPITAL? YVONNE LEFT HERE!"

and as a distraction to stalker who plans to follow us...we called the other 7 member to
Distract them.....

 

(Author: 2 chaps. per day. Next 2 chap. Will be tomorrow. for images? Just send me an d ill choose. Thanks)