The Liar The Lover and The Girl

The Liar The Lover and The Girl

I am here so early at the arena , i only see some staff fixing and setting the stage.
 I sat on one of the table and waves to the fans who come so early just as me hahaha.


      *iphone ringtone sound*
Oh..unknown caller? Im afraid its a fan or a stalker fan! Omygod! What to do?!Waaaah!!!!
Will i pick the phone on the table? And say Hi?. 

"Wahhhhhh!!!! Lucas opppa! Oppa!"-fans screams 

"Hello..yes this is Lucas  whose on the line? Oh! How are you bro? .......yes im available on that day...yeah.....hmm yeah...ok ...ok see you"

the Lucas boy look at me with that 'are-you-thin king-of-stealing-my-phone-look'   and in return, i look at him with that "How dare you look" with matching roll eyes

OhMy! So that's not my phone ??!!!! Waaah so embarrasing! Okay...let me take a look to my bag and check if thats not really my phone.Scammer is being smart these days. 
Oh! Here it is! Hahahaha! Okay we have the same phone model and color, you cannot blame me if i thought that was my phone.

Why is that guy left his phone here? Is that intentional? Does he like me? Hahahha kidding!

"Hey! Are you from that famous girl group?"
I look around to see if he is talking to me or to anyone else.
I point myself and said "me?"

"Of course!you! There is only you and me here"
Is he angry?!

"Are you mad?how dare you to raise your voice to a girl?.!"

A guy is running to our way...

"Okay okay guys calm down. There is so many fans here.they might think you two are dating or what" -the running guy whispered that to us.
Luckily the fans is far away from where we are.they can see us but they cant hear us evwn when we scream(they are too loud to hear us anyway)

"sir? Take this guy away from here He's getting into my nerves" i said half anguish.

 i see my manager at the door and he looks at our side wearing that wide eye look! It irritates me when he do that.!

He run to us and ask
"Cath? What is happening here? ...Oh!is that you lucas?"
" hmm yeah sir" and then he bow.
Tch. How come he show his two-faced personality in front of us.

"Is there something wrong here?cath? Lucas?" 

"ah..no sir. Its just a misunderstanding" lucas said. Tch LIAR!

 

 

Best male group is 8Ig 8qhg!

 Tch! That Lucas Choi is very boastful even the way he walks and the way he gives a speech...right now. Yeah he is one of that 8Ig 8qhg chuchu blabla!!

"Thank you for this award! Especially to our friends,our family,agency,our seniors and...especially our FANS.. thank you"

Ha? ! When he said the word FANS he looks at me and smirks. Duh!! Does he mean that im His Fan? Nah-uh no way! Over my dead skinny body!

Good thing no one notices that he looked at me !
Or am i being assuming? What if he just wants to look cool in stage?.


We win the best girl group ! 

We go home(dorm) !

 We sleep and good night!zzzZZZzzZZZZzzz!