Chapter 3: Busy Days

I've Lost The Moon

Moon Chae Won's POV

We've been really busy these past few months because of drama shooting and they needed to shot scenes overseas while I'm also filming for my movie with Yoo Yeon Seok which will be shown next year.

 

Today is our 3rd anniversary but sadly he can't be with me since he's still overseas. I can't even call whenever I want since I don't want to bother him while shooting. So, I just sent him a long message to greet him. 

Hello my love! Today is our 3rd anniversary. Too bad we can't celebrate it together but it's okay let's do it when you get back. I am forever thankful that you came into my life. You are my source of strength and happiness. You are my man and my bestfriend. We've been through so much together and for those three years we can only count the days we have really been together but still my love for you never wavered it only grows deeper and deeper and I hope you feel the same way, too. I have no more wishes but to be with you, forever. I love you so much! I really miss you so much! Sending love and kisses from Seoul! Take care of yourself my love. ♡

 

My phone blinked after an hour...

"Happy 3rd Anniversary my love! I love you! I'm sorry we can't celebrate it together. I'll call you later."

I am bit disappointed with his reply but I a more disappointed in myself. I know he's busy and I should not be feeling this. I should understand him because this is the kind of work we have. I felt guilty. He even said he will call so maybe he's really busy right now. 

 

"Chaewon-ssi! The director is calling for you." - filming staff

"Okay. Just a minute."

I stared at my phone for a brief moment waiting for something even though I know he can't probably call right away.

 

3AM

Our filming ended and so as our anniversary. It's been hours since he last texted me and I haven't received even a missed call from him. I was sad but I tried to think positively. I can't blame him because it's his work and probably because of different time zones.

.

.

.

I decided to stay at his apartment since it's near our film location and I'm really tired and I miss him so bad.

As I entered his room I saw the pictures of us hanging on the walls. It was our happy memories. One of the picture was from our second anniversary. You know we never really got to spend our first since that was around the same time when he got to military. I am expecting the same for our second anniversary but he surprised me.

.

.

.

"Kwang soo-ssi..what are you doing right now?"

I asked over the phone.

I really want to go out or hang out somewhere coz I don't wanna feel lonely. It's the night before our second anniversary *sighs*

"I am still at shooting right now but I'll finish around 11pm." 

Aigoo! Looks like I'll be alone today. All my friends are busy. Heol.

I released a loud sigh I didn't realize it was loud enough for Kwang Soo to hear.

"Yah! Cheer up! I'll come pick you up after the shoot okay? Let's go get some beer and chicken!"

my mood brightened up instantly!

"What? Are you sure? You might be tired. Just go home and rest you silly!"

"No. It's okay. I also needed some advice noona. Kkk~"

"A different girl again?"

he chuckled from the other line. I agreed then we hung up.

 Kwang Soo has been like a brother to me too just like how he is with Joong Ki. I know Joong ki told him to look after me while he is away and I'm thankful how lucky I and Joong Ki to have him as a friend. He helped us everytime we needed him. You know like for our secret dates and all. Kkk~

.

.

.

"Yah! We've been driving around for like 30 minutes already. Where is really that place you've been dying to go?"

I checked my phone. It's already 11:45pm

"I know it is somewhere here but I can't seem to find the place. I really like their  glazed chicken. Be patient noona! Kkk~ I've been craving for it for days."

11:55pm

I was scrolling through my phone while Kwang Soo is still trying to find the place! Ugh this kid! He doesn't even remember the name of the restaurant. Pabo-yah.

Then he suddenly stopped.

"We're here!"

I looked around and I frowned when I realized we're outside Joong Ki's house.

"Yah! Are you fooling around?!"

he scratched his head while I glare at him

"Sorry noona."

then he grinned. I'm still puzzled on why he drove infront of Joong Ki's house is he teasing me?! Aish.

*knock* *knock*

I can hear the window from my side being lowered by KS and as I turned around to checked who knocked..

...I was surprised when someone suddenly kissed me from the outside.

"Yah! Hyung! My eyes!"

"Happy anniversary my love!"

He opened the car door and led me outside he thanked Kwang Soo and bid him goodbye. I heard Kwang Soo screamed something at me but I was still dumbstruck to react. 

When I gained back my senses

I threw my self at him

"JAGIYA!"

he chuckled and hugged me tightly while I clung unto him like a koala

.

.

.

When we got inside his house I was surprised again with all the candles and flowers scattered around the house. 

He led me into the small garden outside where a table is set up.

I didn't realize I am already crying when he let me sit on one of the chairs.

"Yah aren't you happy?"

he asked as he held my hand, sitting on the chair on the other side of the table.

"I'm just so happy and overwhelmed with all your surprises. When and how did you set this all up? Why are you here? How did you manage to get out?"

he laughed and patiently answered all my questions. Apparently his team was given a three-day off since they won a challenge mission. He was thankful that it's in time for our anniversary. So he planned a surprise with Kwang Soo since we didn't have a chance to celebrate our first anniversary together.

-------------------------------------

That day we spent the night and the day after together. I miss those moments. I miss him so much.

How I wish he could surprise me again like that time but I know it's impossible now. 

I decided to stay the night and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up in his bed and immediately checked my phone to check if he called but to my disappointment there's none.

I checked the internet to see if there's update online about him and I saw some pictures of him with Song Hye Kyo-ssi and some staff having a meal in a restaurant.

Maybe they have finished the shoot?

So I decided to call him first.

I know it's around 4am now and so early in Greece but I just wanted to hear his voice somehow.

It rang thrice then he picked up.

"Hello?"

I can hear some people chatting and laughing at the background noise

"Jagi..are you busy now? Sorry if I called you first. I was waiting for your call since yesterday."

I can no longer hear the background noises so I believe he went out or whatnot.

"Oh I'm so sorry Chaewonnie! I was so busy yesterday and have forgotten to call you when we wrapped up."

so he just forgot.

"It's okay Jagi. I just missed your voice so I called you. Anyw--"

"Joongki-ssi! It's your turn pali!"

I heard a woman's voice that interrupted what I was saying.

"Chaewonnie I will just call you later okay? I will see you in two days. Bye. "

he didn't even let me respond and ended the call. This is the first time he did that.

.

.

.

I know there's something wrong but I prefer to believe he's just busy these days..trust him Chae Won.