Chapter 2: He's Back

I've Lost The Moon

SONG JOONG KI'S POV

The only text I got from Chae Won is "I'll be waiting at your home." 

Yaaah. Is this it? I didn't even get an I love you? 

I'm currently at my parent's home with some of my closest relatives and friends enjoying the celebration but I can't help but think about Chae won she didn't text me again. 

Well, I didn't reply to her last message since I want our first real conversation after I got out of service, face to face. 

I wanted so bad to leave the party immediately and go to her but it will be rude to just leave a party that was especially hosted for you and nonetheless by your own family. I missed them too but heck I miss Chae Won so much! 

 

It was already 10pm when I finally had the courage to tell them I need to visit Chae Won and that I had to leave early. Of course they understood but I got a few teasing from my brother and sister-in-law. 

 

It was past 11PM when I finally arrived at my home where Chae Won is waiting but I'm afraid she might have left since I didn't send her a single text message.

I nervously entered the passcode and opened the door.

My eyes immediately searched for Chae Won but she's nowhere to be found. I checked the kitchen and the rooms upstairs but she's nowhere. I was about to sulk myself at the sofa in sadness and disappointment when the big wooden swing chair facing the window sways a bit. 

Ahh! How can I forget her favorite chair?!

I almost run towards the swing chair and there I saw my girlfriend curled up and peacefully sleeping..damn she's even beautiful while sleeping.

I can't contain myself and carressed her face and hair and it woke her up. 

I smiled at her and she smiled back oh so sweetly and jump on me.

"Jagiyaaaa!"

She's clinging on me while I hug her tightly and we're spinning in happiness.

"I miss you so much, my love!" I told her as I I'm still hugging her tightly. She moved a bit away from the hug and looked at my face. 

"Me too!" then she showered little kisses all over my face.

I smirked and pulled her face closer and kissed her deeply

"I..love you.."  I muttered in between our kisses. Our kiss lasted until we're out of breath.

We lied in the wooden swing while I hug her in my arm.

"Love..aren't you hungry? I cooked us some food."

I have totally forgotten that she was waiting for me and probably hadn't eaten yet. Even though I'm still full from the party I wouldn't want to upset her and told her that I'm starving.

"You should have eaten first without me It's already almost midnight and you haven't taken your dinner yet." I worriedly quite reprimanded her.

She's now setting the table up with all my favorite food.

"It's alright jagi, I actually had some while making these." she smiled so brightly feeling proud about all the food she cooked. My ChaeWon-ah cooks well it's one of the things I missed back in military.

We're sitting next to each other while she's putting all kinds of food on our plate. We are used to eating in one plate when we're at home. 

"As always, your food is amazing!" 

I exclaimed while she's feeding me like a little child. How can I complain with my lovely girlfriend sweetly smiling beside me stuffing me with all the food she made herself. 

"You look so thin! you have to eat more than your usual now that you're out. You look uglier." She giggled. 

I know that's just how she shows her love for me. I laughed.

"Ah ChaeWon-ah. I have good news. I have met Kang Dae Wong hyung at home and he told me I already have a lot of offers a month before my discharge and there's this one project I'm kinda interested in."

I wiped the smudge of food on her lips as she answered back.

"Really?! Awesome! What project is it?"

I didn't realize we're almost done with all the food.

"It's a drama series by Kim Eun Sook writer-nim and guess what? I'm playing a role of  military."

we laughed at the thought of it.

"It's good then! Your military acquired skills will be tested. Is the female lead already casted?." she asked while cleaning up the table.

I stood as I helped her.

"Hyung said it will be Song Hye Kyo sunbaenim." I stared at her face waiting for her reaction.

"Really?! Omo! The drama seems a big project. Congrats, love!" she has always been supportive in everything I do just like my number one fan and also one of the million reasons why I love her.

Although, I wanted to work with her again. That's seem impossible right now and we want to avoid any rumors about us as much as possible.

"I'm also looking into a project right now. It's also a drama series, with Lee Jin Wook-ssi and if it will push through we might be airing on the same time don't you think?." 

I told her to just leave dishes in the sink and I will just call someone tomorrow to clean up the place.

"That’s sounds nice! Then please be good to us Chae Won sunbaenim." I teased.

"Yaaah! You're the one who should be good to us. Kkkk~"

 

We just talked the whole night catching up about a lot of things. Oh how I miss my love. I wish all days are like this.