Chapter 3

You can't force me to marry him

As soon as I reach home, I went to my room straight away and lock the door. Lucky no one was home at the moment, I went to have my bath and I was in there I do not know how long since I was trying to relax my mind. I heard my phone rings and I knew that there was a message. I quickly wash myself up and wear my clothes and then head over to my bed and see who was the on that message me.

 

Yura ah you okay?

-Hongbin

 

Don’t worry I told them you are fine and you are under stress that’s why you act that way, your secrets safe with me

-Peniel

 

Yura where are you now? Are you all right?

-Jiyong oppa

 

Yura I know you went there, look everything is going to be fine you have us, me, Youngji, Jackson and Peniel

-Minzy

 

Hyung was worried about you when you run away, are you fine?

-Ilhoon

 

Please tell me you’re fine

-Minhyuk oppa

 

Yura ah I will try my best to convince omma to stop this marriage

- Chaelin unnie

 

YAH I heard from Minzy you run away

-Jackson

 

Yura ah let’s meet up the four of us and we will talk it out?

-Youngji

 

Noona please don’t be like this

-Sungjae

 

I smile at the message at the same time was quite shock as I receive 10 messages from them and all at the same timing do they like sent together or what and I look at the time they must be home by now but wow sent at the same timing and receive at the same time they do have telepathic powers do they?

 

Yura you are going to be good and even if you need to go through this show them you are strong, show them that you are not what they think you are. Let’s do this, fighting” I say to myself and then head to bed since it was already late and I need to be at the office early tomorrow.

 

It was 7 when I woke up and I am going to be late if I never hurry and wash up. I managed to do everything within 30 minutes and I went to prepare my bag and went down to have my breakfast before going off. As soon as I was about to leave, omma call me.

 

Yura ah remember about the meeting, we will be pushing it to next week instead of next month make sure you are free next week” omma say as she was arranging the things and I just slam the door at them and walk to my car and drove off to work.

 

As soon as I arrive work, I went to my officer straightaway ignoring passerby that greet me and they know that I was not in the mood and instead of asking why they just continue to do their own work. Once I was inside my room I just went straight to do the work I have today. There was someone at the door and it was Ilhoon and Hongbin that went in to check on me if I was fine but I just plug in my earpiece and increase my volume louder and continue doing my work faster since I went to work just to finish up the things I have not done yet and after lunch I was free to do whatever I want since I told unnie I will taking half day tomorrow, which is today.

 

Cancel all my schedule today and you both may leave” I say while doing my work with my earpiece on.

 

They just did as what I told and went out. I was almost done with my work when the both of them enter back again. I look up at them and just continue to finish up the last work and then packed my things and took out my phone and call Jackson.

 

You guys there already?

Yeah, Youngji and me just arrive waiting for you and Minzy

Okay I will be over in 10 minutes with Minzy see ya soon

Okay Yura bye

 

I put down the phone and sent a text to Minzy asking her to meet me at the car park since she did not drive today so which means we are going there together. As soon as I was about to leave, Ilhoon says something. “Yura you okay?” he asks but instead of answering him I just walk out and slam the door since I have no mood to talk to either one of them.

 

Please just tell us what’s wrong

-Ilhoon

 

Yura ah don’t be like this

-Hongbin

 

I look at the messages and then put my phone back in my pockets and took the lift down to the basement. Once reached, Minzy was waiting by my car, I wave at her then unlock my car and she went in and I start the engine and drove off to the destination.

 

You okay” she ask and I shook my head

Minzy you know how much this is hurting me right?” I ask her and she nod while giving me a look that I know what that means

Yura ah don’t stress yourself too much” she say and I force a smile

 

After that it was silence, soon we reach the café and I went to park my car at the lot and lock my car then went in follow by Minzy that was behind me. I wave and smile at them once we enter, they start asking if I was fine or not and I told them everything. They know very well that I was in an arranged marriage. They know that I hate it and they even once tried to talk to omma about canceling it but fail since omma was stubborn when she set something she would want it to be that way no matter what. Even if it means hurting someone feelings, she does not care how I feel and does not understand why I never want this in the first place instead she just insist me in doing it and pushed the date even nearer.

 

I can’t believe imo did that to you” Minzy say and I just sigh

You sure you will be alright?” Youngji ask and I shook my head and sigh

Hey be strong this is not the Yura we know” Jackson say and I smile a bit but then sigh

I tried to but it’s just too stressful for me to handle” I say and sigh again

How about we plan a trip and let our stress go?” Jackson say and both of them nod their while I just shrug

Just us or what?” Youngji ask and they shrug

I think we just invite Big Bang and 2NE1 would be fine” Minzy say and they nod their while I just smile at them

Then set we will go on a trip with them and oh ya don’t let either BTOB or VIXX know where we are going” Jackson say

And by that where are we exactly going?” Minzy ask

How about Jejudo?” Youngji say and they nod their head

I could book my villa and we will stay there” I say and I tried to smile at them

Okay great then we will be going to Jejudo this weekend” Youngji say

How long are we going to be there?” I ask

A week it is okay with you?” Minzy ask and I smile at her since I could take a break from work for a while

Call since the both of us are having break so might as well just enjoy there” Jackson say while holding Youngji hand and I smile at them

Okay, then it’s set see you all in two days time at the airport” Youngji say and we all nod our head and continue chatting.