Chapter 11

You can't force me to marry him

 

The next morning I woke up and saw Ken was sitting at the end of my bed playing with his phone when he realizes that I was awake he put aside his phone and smile at me. “Yura ah come down and eat breakfast after you have done with your shower” he says and went down to wait for me. I was still in a shock for how he treated me and like the others say he really change and I am starting to feel sorry for how I treat him before but at least he needs to feel how I felt before.

 

The remaining days passed so fast and the wedding day is just tomorrow, I am not even prepared like heck I am getting married to Ken in about 12 hours time and I could not even bother by it. I switch on and off my phone for a multiple times during the last few days and receive a lot of calls and message from them and a few from mom. I read a few of them before shutting my phone again. Ken enter my room and say that dinner is ready, I nod and head down to have my dinner before going up back to do my things then head to bed since I need to wake up early tomorrow.

 

Yura ah wake up, you need to leave early right” someone says and I woke up to see Ken in front of me, I push him aside and head to the toilet to shower and get ready then head out as the driver was waiting for me outside. Was I ready? I mean I was ready to live my own life after I am married but I am not yet even ready to be someone wife. The whole ceremony went well and I need to smile for the camera and act close with Ken since we are talking about the media here, I cannot show them that I dislike this marriage as if I do I would get scolding from mom. Once all of this are done, I head home in Ken car and he drive us back. I look at the ring I was wearing and to his finger, they look nice and beautiful but I never wanted this.

 

I rush in the moment we have arrived and lock myself in my room, I just could not believe that I am already someone wife. I switch on my phone that was on my table since last few days and saw a few messages. They have been asking me why I never answer their calls or reply their messages and I told them I was busy. Mark said that if I needed someone he would be there for me and the others are spamming the group asking if I am okay or if I wanted to run away. I smile at their silliness and reply back stating I am fine and if I wanted to run away I would do it earlier and told them we need to have an outing soon as I miss them although I just meet them just now, I was not able to speak with them for long.

 

Yura ah come out and have your dinner please?” Ken say behind the door and I just ask him to go away. He came back a few minutes later and unlock the door and carry me to the living room again. He feeds me food and gives me a drink before putting the dishes aside and sit down on the couch with me. “Okay look, I am sorry for everything I am sorry for how I treat you back in high school. I am sorry that because of that you hate me and I bet you won’t even forgive me for that. I can’t blame you as if I were you I would do the same, I never wanted this marriage but as we stay together and I learn more about you I fall for you and I am sincerely in love with you. I won’t be mad or sad if you can’t give me your heart as I just want you to be happy that’s all. Lee Yura I am truly sorry for everything and I just want you to know that I really love you if you want us not to talk then I will do it. Just don’t hurt yourself” he says and heads back to his room leaving me on the couch.

 

I was still processing what he was saying, he knew it was me from the start but why he didn’t apologize or say something why now he says everything out? He must have been thinking what to say to me. I feel bad for everything I know I just wanted him to feel what I felt back then but I am even more worst than him. The moment he told me he really loves me I blanked out. Something told me I was feeling the same way but I don’t want to admit it. I switch off the lights and head to the room to get some sleep but I could not even go to bed and I have been thinking about what he said from just now.

 

I creep out slowly from my room to his, I was afraid that he would lock his room, but it was unlocked so I went in quietly and check if he was sleeping or not and he was sleeping. I head to the position his was looking and sat down in front of him looking at him sleeping, I may mistake as a creeper or something but I just wanted to sort out this feeling that I have for him. I admire his face for a while and caught myself smiling and chuckling and I put my hand over my mouth afraid if he would wake up. I guess it is enough for me to find out the answers and stood up to go back to my room when he caught my arm and pull me into the bed with him and hug me tight. My heart was beating so fast as his face was a few inches away from my and his arms around my waist holding me tight.

I smile and without knowing I drifted myself to sleep. The next morning I woke up and turn to see he was still there sleeping soundly and his arm still wrapped around my waist. I trace my finger along his face and smile thinking why did I treat him badly and wonder how did I fall in love with him. “Are you going to keep tracing your finger on my face?” he suddenly say and I pull my hand back and wanted to get up when he pulled me closer to him and my heart was beating so fast that I think it might slip off my ribcage any moment.

 

Jagiyah” he says and I look at him but his eyes remain close. “Can we just remain like this for the whole day? Or even better we sleep in the same room instead of a separate room.” he says and then he open his eyes and met mine. He leans in closer and closer and kiss me on the lips for a while before parting away and hug me closer. “I won’t ask anything I will wait for those words to come out from your mouth, I will give you time but for now let me treat you right” he says and I smile at him “Thank you” I mumble before falling back to sleep with him right beside me.