Chapter 12

You can't force me to marry him

 

When I woke up after that short nap, I turn to see that he was gone. I stood up and head back to my room to shower then went down to see that he just finish preparing breakfast and I sit down to eat breakfast with him then wash the dishes and head to the living room to watch some television. He came back to the living with ice cream tub in his hands, I did not pay attention to it at first but as he came closer and sat beside me then I realized that the ice cream tub he was holding was a favourite ice cream of mine and heck even the flavour is also my favourite.

 

Here I know you are feeling a little down so I bought your favourite ice cream to cheer you up” he says as he sits down next to me on the couch. I took the ice cream and the spoon from him and smile before digging it “How did you know this was my favourite ice cream?” I ask him and he looks at me first then look somewhere else to answer my question “Well back in high school remember that I use to bully and tease you around? Well I sometimes would saw you in the supermarket either alone or with your sister buying foods and you would always run to the ice cream aisle and ask your sister to buy for you this ice cream or if you are alone you would stare at it and shake your head saying you would get it next time you come with your sister” he say and I turn to look at him looking surprised that he knew so much about me “Did you kind of stalk me or what and you even know exactly what I was saying at that moment and all” I reply back. “It is not that like I say it was a coincidence that we are at the same place and same thing and it was then I realized I should not have treated you like that” he say and I look at him “To which is why you stop bullying me and teasing me the next following day” I say and he smile at him.

 

After the whole conversation, I bring the ice cream back to the freezer as it was melting and went back to the couch to watch the shows with him. Suddenly it was raining heavily and it was getting cold, I was sneezing the entire time until I feel a little warm and my cheeks turn pink. He was hugging me from the back and he gently lay my head on his chest and wrap his arms around my waist. “Feeling better now?” he ask me and I nods snuggling myself closer to him and he chuckled. Without I realizing I fall asleep, the moment I woke up I saw that I was in a room and it was my room but I also felt someone was behind me and I turn to face him and I squeeze myself near him and drift myself to sleep again in his arms.

We basically just eat, watch some shows and sleep the whole day that day since we had nothing much to do and we took some time off from work. The next day, I woke up to Ken asking me if I have anywhere I want to go for our honeymoon? I just told him I am fine with anywhere you want to go or some place near and relaxing. “If you are saying about a place that has nice scenery, beautiful landscape and fresh air for you to be able to relax how about we go to Maldives for our honeymoon?” he ask and I look at him with that are you serious look since I have always wanted to go there for a holiday but never have the chance to and now I am actually going there with someone I love to a holiday that I could dream of? “Hmm oppa I like it very so when are we going?” I say as I jump around since I was so happy to hear the news.

 

Ken was smiling all the time when he saw me jumping around I never see her this happy and when she is happy it make me happy he says in his mind. I stop my excitement and stare at him. “Oppa so the answer to my question?” I ask him and he looks at me with a blur look. “Did you even hear what I was asking you just now?” I ask him and he shook his head and I let out a sigh before asking him again about when are we going off. “Oh that I actually just booked a ticket to Maldives right before I ask you” he say and I look at him “So you booked the flight to our honeymoon right before you asked me? Like how did you even know I wanted to go there? I didn’t even tell you about this” I say and he just smirks stating that he knew about it beforehand and tried to keep it a secret for me mainly to surprise me which he manages to do it.

 

Actually I did ask Mark about it since he was the closer to you as what I see before I know that he was actually your ex-boyfriend, so back to the point, I knew then that I really want to go there for our honeymoon to make you accept me well I should just say to make you open up to me a little which you did before I told you about the honeymoon” he say and I look at him before saying this “So how does it feel like to know that the guy I am close with is my ex and I am still in talking terms with him heck I am close with him?” I tried to change the topic to see how would he react to it “And don’t change the topic here, okay fine since you want to know how I felt. Okay at first I knew that you were close with him as in a siblings kind of closeness but I did not expect him to be your ex and I was mad at first that you are still talking to your ex and are close with him but I can say much since you don’t even look at me the way you look at your close friends and that was before and now at least try to talk to your guys friends lesser?” he say and I look at him before glaring and rolling my eyes at him

 

Oppa, they are basically my family I can’t just stop talking to them or talk to them lesser because of you. What would they say or think about it? I don’t want them to have the wrong impression of you. I don’t mind if you are close to other girls as long as I know that I am always in your heart and before you even ask me on that I know it would take time for me to say those words but rest assure that only you are the only man in my heart” I say and he smile before pulling me in for a hug

 

Now time to decide on where we are sleeping? Are we sleeping together or separate?” he ask and I blush and he pinches my cheeks “Okay then how about we sleep in your room? Since your room are the biggest with its own personal toilet and my room could be a place where we have fun?” he say and smirk at the fun and I punch him stating that it would never happen “No matter how much you try to deny it, it will happen one day sooner or later we never know but it will happen Yura ah” he say and I roll my eyes “Whatever oppa now goodnight I want to head to bed now since tomorrow I need to do some packing for our honeymoon trip so bye bye” I say and he smile at the sight of me stomping my feet and went into my room and head to be with him following me behind and soon we both drift off to sleep.

 

Few months have passed since I got married to him and a lot of things happen during that few months to people trying to break us apart since they thought that we hate one another but they was wrong about it indeed did love one another and we are so in love with one another that even if someone tries to break us apart it would not happen as our love are strong as it can be. Mom and dad keep on asking about when are we having a baby but I told them that now is not the time as I want to focus more on my work and when I am ready by then I will have a baby with Ken. Looking back, I did not regret marrying it and if I were to go back to the past I would be glad to do the same thing again over and over again. He makes me realized was love is all about and what it really means. He still loves me even after he saw my bad side and I still love him about seeing his dark side too. I wish that we would last until the end having our baby together and taking care of them together and to even have a grandchild together. I will love him and will always love Lee Jaehwan no matter what happen and because of this fate it brings us closer and make me love him more than I have loved anyone else. I do not hate on this fate because this fate makes me realized that we are destined to be one another. He is my destiny and I am his destiny forever.


A/N: Yess finished another story, don't worry a new one will be up soon? Anyways thank you for reading this story.