Pretty

You're My Doctor

 

 

After not even 30 minutes, Minseok's doorbell rang through the medium-sized apartment, puzzling both people in the house.

 

"Are you expecting more friends?" Yixing asked, trying not to slur his words, lifting his head from Minseok's lap to look at the door.

 

"No...Did we order anything? I can't remember..." the assistant said, trying to remember if he called some food delivery service or not but as his hazy memories of the last few hours didn't help him much, he decided to just get up and fetch his wallet, praying he had enough on him.

 

 

"Don't gooo~ Your lap was so comfortableee~" he reached for the other, not catching him, then he was left in that position, outstretched on the floor, not feeling like moving. "Seokiee~" he whined again, the sound coming out muffled as his face was pressed onto the cold floor.

 

 

Yixing heard voices, angry voices, yelling, but he couldn't tell who was saying what through the closed door and soon enough, the door opened and a pair of large hands made their way under his armpits, lifting him up off of the floor.

 

He felt the need to laugh at the sudden movement, with his body lifted through the air and he turned around in the person's arms, snaking his own around him, one ending up into their hair and the other lazily sprawled across their back, legs warping around him as well to keep from falling, still giggling like a little girl.

 

"I flew for a second there... Ya, why did you leave~? I was so comfortable on you and you messed up my chi." he scolded half-heartedly, running his fingers through his hair.

 

Minseok's hair was softer and longer than he remembered and as he ran his fingers through if a couple more times, he was certain the person wasn't Minseok, so he pulled his head back slightly, looking at the man's face, not recognising him at first.

 

Yixing took the hand from the man's hair and brought it to their face, absentmindedly tracing his cheekbone, then jaw, lightly going over his lips as he felt the contours, mesmerised by his own fingers going over the handsome features. His admiring gaze making eye contact with the man, noticing the dark eyes framed by even darker long lashes, making him stop for a second.

 

"Pretty..." he got out, still taking in the other's features.

 

"Glad you like what you see." The sultry man said, making the drunkard freeze in recognition, sobering slightly.

 

"You're Mr. Kim?" he questioned, his drunk mind trying to put two and two together.

 

"I prefer Joonmyun from you, but yes, you've called me that once before."

 

"And your hands are on my because...?" he questioned him again, closing his eyes at the throbbing pain behind his eyes.

 

The hands cupping the Doctor's cheeks twitched at the question, he himself remaining silent for a second.

 

"To keep you up, I guess."

 

"Then let me down."

 

He did as he was told, rather unwillingly, but he did.

 

"I remember I was mad at you..." he said, eyeing the man once again. "But I can't remember why... Why was I mad at you?" he asked his third question, trying hard to remember, but as the pretty man didn't answer, he had to figure it out by himself.

 

Looking away, deep in his thought, he made eye contact with a flushed man, red lips moist and parted, messy hair threatening to get into his eyes, oversized sweater almost hanging down one shoulder, the white milky skin on his neck scattered with red dots, some bigger and darker than others. As he made a move towards the person, he saw him doing the same, stopping in confusion just as he did. After a few seconds of staring at him, he realised he was staring at himself through Minseok's mirror, his hands tracing his own bruised neck not anybody else's.

 

Yixing turned his glare towards the other man in the room, backing away from him and before he could do anything about it, he bolted from the room, calling out for his friend, which was seated on the couch in his living room, overlooked by two men who didn't make any move as the Doctor threw himself in Minseok's arms.

 

"Save me! He's the man that did that to me." he murmured into the other's neck, tightening his hold on him.

 

Minseok's gaze snapped right back up the man surfacing from the room Yixing was in moments ago, anger boiling in his veins.

 

"Get out of my house." the smaller man demanded, his tone serious, putting one arm protectingly around the man clinging to him.

 

 

"Gladly. Boys, get Dr. Yixing and we'll be on our way."

 

 

"No!" Yixing protested, holding on tighter as the men tried to pry them apart, Minseok doing the same, not letting go, but they managed in some way or the other to separate them, both still struggling to get to one another.

 

"Minseok!" Yixing shouted after him, trashing in the bodyguard's firm arms , trying to get away as  he was dragged out of the house and into the parking lot, thrown into the back of a black car, beside the man he was so vehemently trying to get away from.

 

 

The younger of the two quickly quieted down, sitting as far possible from the other man on the seat on his right, knowing that he had nowhere to go as the doors locked themselves right after they closed.

 

''

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Ten minutes into the ride, after Joonmyun remained silent, the younger couldn't stand it anymore.

 

"Where are you taking me?"

 

"Home."

 

"My home isn't this way."

 

"I never said who's home."

 

"Let me out."

 

"No."

 

"I told you I don't want to see you ever again."

 

"You did."

 

"And you kidnap me in return."

 

"Temporarily, yes."

 

"Let me out" Yixing demanded again, looking everywhere for an escape route, fixing his eyes on something that might work.

 

"No."

 

"This is the last time I'm saying this, Mr Kim. Let me out." the Doctor threatened, looking for the first time in Joonmyun's eyes since he was shoved into the backseat.

 

 

"No. You're not going anywhere." the other said, imitating the venom in his victim's voice.

 

 

"Watch me." Yixing said, slipping his hand through the narrow opening between the driver's sear and the car door, where the buttons where, pressing on the unlock button, hearing the loud click through the car, smiling to himself as he opened the door and Joonmyun yelled for the man to stop the car.

 

 

The car was thankfully already going pretty slowly, seeing as they were in quite some traffic and Yixing threw himself out, tumbling a few times with his hands covering his face, scraping his forearms, knees and shins in the process, but he recovered quickly, the adrenaline making him sober up completely, his body running on autopilot through the slowly moving cars, intent on losing his chasers.

 

 

After running aimlessly for some time, he slowed down his pace, now strolling through the night, not knowing exactly where he was,hoping he would come by a subway station in his wandering.

 

A lit up sign with the familiar lettering of the subway across the street he arrived on, but just as he approached it, a thick arm wrapped around his head in a headlock, cloth over his mouth making his eyes drop lightly , his trashing ceasing after a few moments of fighting back.