Make the pain go away

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours before Amber was able to take control over herself and place her mask on once again. 

After settling down in her childhood bedroom and dinner, Amber looked up down at her watch and smirked. 

If you can't get rid of the pain then might as well numb it.

Walking over to her sister's door she knocked three times before calling out her name.

"Jackie. Jackie. Jackie!"

The door opened to reveal her sister looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"How may I help you?"

"Jackie, it's only ten p.m. on a Saturday night. You down to go out? If not then it's cool. I can go solo." smiled Amber.

Letting out a loud groan, Jackie facepalmed herself.

"Fiiinnneeee but you're paying dude since this wasn't my idea."

"Sounds fine with me. I was going to offer that anyways."

"You weirdo haha. Why are you so darn adorably nice? Anyways just give me 30 minutes okay? You'll most definitely be done before me anyways."

Letting out a slight laugh, Amber turned around and went straight into her room to change. Upon closing the door, she walked straight on over to her closet. 

Ten minutes was all Amber to style herself. 

Stepping out into the hallway, she walked on out to wait for her sister in the living room.

Soon after her sister stepped on out into the living room with a big confident smile.

"You look really pretty Jackie. No one in the world can compete with you for the prettiest sister award." smiled Amber.

"Awww thank you sis. Well look at you. You're looking way more pretty." responded Jackie.

"Guess it runs in the family haha." 

Looking down at the coffee table, Amber quickly grabbed the car keys and smiled.

"Thank God I always leave me car here."

"Yada yada. Let's go dude."

Once outside, both girls locked the front door and walked swiftly towards Amber's car.

"Good thing Mom and Dad went out huh? They would've probably chained us onto our beds if they knew we were going out." laughed Jackie as they entered the vehicle.

"You got that right." laughted out Amber in response as she exited the driveway.

The drive to the club wasn't as tense as it was this morning. In fact, both sisters were singing out loud to 'Deja Vu' by Katy Perry while making comments about the other's singing every so often in which resulted as twice as much laughter.

The route was way to short if you asked them. Within 20 minutes they had arrived to the club.

Pulling in they could see colored lights blinking wildly inside everytime the bouncer let someone in and the music was intense.

Stepping out, both Amber amd Jackie walked on over to the bouncer and showed him their I.D.

"Enjoy your night ladies." he said as he winked.

"Yes sir. Thank you." replied Amber with her signature smile.

Once the door closed behing them the bouncer let out a sigh and smiled.

"Holy Jesus I love my job."

...

Inside the club, Amber looked on over to Jackie and smiled.

"After all this stress that's been killing me it feels so good to come out and let loose. I need a drink."

Walking over to the bar area the bartender looked at them and gave them a charming smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter