Numb

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pain.

Pain was all Amber felt as soon as she woke up that morning. 

A staggering, sharp headache and slight pain between her thighs was what she felt and man did it annoy her. 

Opening her eyes, all that was visible was a bright light that lasted for a good minute in which caused her headache to worsen before her vision cleared up and all around her was a strange room that was clearly not hers.

Glancing to her side she saw Royce asleep on his stomach facing her.

' me.' she thought as she let out a low groan as she attempted to sit up. 

After a good couple of attempts, Amber successfully stood up and began to put on her clothes that were clearly sprawled across the floor.

Once done, she grabbed her belongings and walked towards the door. Turning one last time to the man who took her pain away for at least one night, Amber sighed "I'm sorry." 

Just like she entered his life, she disappeared.

Stepping out of Royce's house, Amber slid on her sunglasses and pulled out her phone and hit a few buttons before hitting call. After a few rings the person at the other end answered.

"Hello? Amber?"

"Hey Jackie."

"Oh god Amber! Where are you? I've been looking for you since last night! One second you're  there and next thing you know BAM! You're gone!"

"Sorry Jackie but right now can you come and pick me up? We can talk later."

"Of course. Where are you?"

After giving her sister the address she hung up the phone and placed it in her back pocket.

"Alcohol and . I turned to alcohol and as a pain relief but now it hurts again." Amber whispered as she sat down on the curb " i deserve it though. I'm nothing and a waste of space. That's what people like me deserve. Pain."

After a good ten minutes of silence, Jackie pulled up in her own personal car as she rolled down the passenger window.

Looking out she saw her little sister seeming worse than before. 

Letting out a sigh, she called out.

"Hey Am. Hop on in."

Amber quickly stood up and got into the vehicle and buckled up. 

Glancing once more at Amber, Jackie began to drive back to their parent's house.

"So what happened Ambe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter