I'm sorry...

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Long time, no write huh? Sorry about the unexpected hiatus but writer's block hit me hard but now I'm back and with a new chapter! Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Amber? Amber?" whispered a voice as someone gently shook Amber in an attempt to wake her.

After a good couple of shakes Amber began to stir awake with a low groan of annoyance. 

"Whaatt?" She muttered out as she brought up her blanket to cover her head.

The mystery voice let out a sigh followed by quietness to which Amber gently smiled before falling back to sleep.

"AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU!" Screamed the mystery voice to which resulted in Amber falling from her bed onto the hard floor plus errupted laughter from the mystery voice and a couple new mystery voices.

"Mom and dad are gonna be pissed." groaned Amber as she slowly sat up in pain and looked around at the mystery group.

"They ain't here. Left to Auntie's house." replied the familiar voice of her sister.

Before her stood her sister and her three fellow friends slash bandmates, Victoria, Luna and Krystal.

"What the fu-"

"Morning Amber!" interrupted Krystal with a huge smile plastered upon her face "Glad to see us I see."

"Why are you all here?" Amber mumbled as she stood up and threw her cover back onto her bed and walked into her restroom to freshen up.

"Well mei mei I invited your members over because why not?" answered Jackie as she fixed Amber's bed so that they can all sit.

A couple minutes later Amber exited the restroom all freshened up and proceeded to head to her closet and get ready for the day.

"Juat because? Really? You think I'm that stupid to fall for that?" replied Amber "Gotta do better then that big sis."

Grabbing her white hat off the wall, Amber then walked out her room and down the stairs with the girls in tow.

"Jackie asked us to come because you're not well Amber." answered Victoria followed with a nod from both Krystal and Luna. 

"Working on your English, nice. Good job Unnie but I have no prob-AHHH!!" screamed out Amber in fear as somebody popped out from the corner.

"You are so easy to scare Amber!" Laughed out the person bent over. 

"Henry! You !" Amber yelled back as she punched him.

"Ow! Why so mean?" 

"You deserved it ."

"Did I? Did I really?"

"Ugh!" stomped Amber into the kitchen right towards the refrigerator for an energy drink.

"You know you love me babe." Henry smirked with a wink as he sat at the table alongside Victoria, Luna and Krystal while Jackie threw herself onto the couch.

"Eww you wish." groaned Amber in disgust while leaning on the counter.

Opening up her drink, Amber took a large gulp and sat the drink down on the counter.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter