Pt. I

Not The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another female trainee and I were in a practice room. A staffer from our company had walked into the practice room. Pausing the music, as I saw her walk into into practice room. 

"Hello, girls." She said, as we looked at her. 

She began speak again, "You may know about the news, that Mnet is doing a third season of Produce 101. They are doing another season with female trainees." 

"May I ask why are you telling the two of us this?" The other trainee said, to the staffer. 

"Minah, let me tell you why I am you and Madison about this. Our company have been given two places in the new season. The CEO have chosen you and Madison to go on this season of Produce 101." 

I spoke up to the staffer, saying to her, "What about the other female trainees in the company?" 

"The CEO thinks you two girls are our best female trainees at the moment." The staffer said, before she was about to something else, "You two girls will need to pick a song to preform in front of the mentors." 

"We will pick the best song." Minah said, as the staffer walked out of the room. She looked towards me, as I was looking at my phone. 

"Madison, we are going to be on national televison." Minah said, as she sat down next to where I was standing. 

"Every music shows is on national television." I said, as I was texting someone on my phone. 

"Madison, who are you texting?" 

"No one." 

"I know, that it is not no one. You started to text the person, just after the staffer told us that we are going to be on Produce 101." 

"I really can't say, who I am texting. All I can say, that I am texting a male around our age. But, he is older than us." 

"How long have you known him?" 

"A few years. Other than you, he is the only one that knows I am not Asian."

"Was he surprised when he found out?" Minah asked, making me look up from my phone.

"He was a little surprised, when I told him. But, he said that he doesn't care if I am not Asian." 

"So, only him and I know that you aren't Asian?" 

"Yes." I said, before looking back down at my phone. I began to speak again, "He said, that he liked that I am not Asian." 

"Does he know that you are going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter