One

Walk On Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry this wasn't written very well, but thanks for subscribing, commenting and reading!

-------

 

"Appa." An adorable toddler impatiently tugged at his father's coat sleeve for the umpteenth time in the last hour. 

The brown haired male averted his gaze from the crowd of people in the distance to his three year old son. He kneeled down to the former's height before answering, "yes baby?" 

"Where baba?" He asked in a small unsteady voice, eyes shimmering with unshed tears. 

They'd been waiting at the airport for the arrival of a certain brunette for the last half hour. They even double checked that they had the right time and gate. And there hadn't been any announcements about there being delays in the flight. 

"He'll be here soon Tao." The adult reassured his son with the most believable smile he could muster. Though discreetly, he was equally as worried and anxious, he had to stay placid for Tao. 

The toddler wrapped his tiny chubby arms around his father's nape and rested his head on the latter's shoulder in an attempt to seek comfort. 

However, the adult didn't even have the time to react as in the next second, Tao had disentangled himself and was recklessly running happily. 

"Baba!" Tao excitedly leaped into the thin baby faced male's welcoming embrace. "I miss you." He snuggled further into the other's warmth. 

"I missed you too baby Tao." The brunette chuckled, dropping a chaste kiss to the boy's head. 

The previous concern dissipated from his facial features upon seeing his best friend. "Luhan, thank god. We were getting worried that something went wrong with the flight."  

The said male turned to grin at the other. "Just a hold up at the luggage area." He freed an arm to encase around the latter. 

"Is everything alright?" He searched Luhan's eyes for an answer. "Are you okay?" He whispered into the other's ear; mindful to not let Tao hear. 

"Don't worry Baek, I'm fine." Luhan patted his back assuringly. 

"Appa, I hungry." Tao whined, severing through the solemn atmosphere. 

Baekhyun's lips upturned. "Alright, let's go home." He took a brief glance at his wristwatch. "Daddy's probably almost done dinner." 

Offering to carry Luhan's luggage, they made their way out of the airport. 

------

A wonderfully delicious aroma wafted into the air as soon as they'd stepped inside the house. 

Hearing the sound of the door, a tall redhead in a frilly pink apron popped his head out from the kitchen. 

"Lu!" He grinned from ear to ear, flashing his pearly whites before lunging forward to engulf the petite male into a bone crushing bear hug. "You're finally back!" 

"Oof." The sudden impact left Luhan feeling as though all the oxygen had been expelled out of his lungs. "Hey Yeol." He rasped out, rapping a fist on the other's back as indication to let go. 

"Oops." He chortled sheepishly as he released his tight grasp. "Anyway, dinner's ready, so let's eat." 

After devouring the array of aesthetically pleasing and mouth watering dishes, they chatted about how business down at the cafe had been in the span of the week that Luhan had been away. 

Chanyeol cleared away the clutter and cleaned the aftermath of dinner while Baekhyun gave Tao a quick bath before both tucking him into bed. 

When all their tasks had been completed, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter