Eight

The Cursed Gangster

Jiyong 

What the hell is he doing here this is my territory?! I knew he has something up his sleeve. TOP never approaches a girl, I’ll get Taeyang to look into this. They’re Laughing and smiling, hmph, all I got from her was a pissed off face. 

Ana

I blink rapidily, and I push him away. 

Did he really just kiss me?

I quickly place my hand on my mouth,I feel my face is getting red. I noticed TOP looking at me in shock.

 I storm away, I HATE HIM!

Really, my first kiss, this is not the way I wanted to remember it. I didn’t think it was possible for me to hate someone so much. First, he threatened to sell my family, I’m on house arrest, NOW MY FIRST KISS!! UGH! 

During this whole process, I keep walking. I don’t even know in where I am at.I look up and see the sky. I sigh. There is no point, I’m not going back to my family. The  sun is about to set. I keep walking and I spot a park near by. I see families playing, children laughing. I can’t help and miss mine. I go and sit under a tree, I hug my knees and place my chin on top of my them. I take in the beauty of the  sunset. The clouds, the hues of orange and pink and even the wind that is blowing.If only I had a camera to capture this.

I sigh.

 I fell a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and it’s Mara.  She joins me. 

“Did he send you?” I ask Mara

She nods. I smile at Mara, I owe her. I have caused her nothing but chaos.

“I’m glad your next to me instead of him.” Mara smiles.  As soon as the sun set was over. We agreed to go home.

”Ana?”

”Hmm?” I respond.

”Why don’t you like GD?”

I growl. “I was happy before he ever showed up. I was with my family. Now, I feel like a lost soul.” Mara nods

” He’s not a bad person. He has gone through so much, that’s why he is how he is.” She smiles.

I roll me eyes.

“How did you know where, I was at?”

” Me and you are alike in so many ways.” Mara laughed. I smile back at her.

We get home late. As soon as we get in the house there was no one. I follow Mara to our room.  I go and shower first. As I’m walking out I find Mara doing homework again. 

“If you need help, I can I help you. I’m really good at math. I smiled.” Mara nods. I help her with her homework. She got the hang of it. As Mara was taking a shower. I happened to fall asleep. I remember hearing Mara’s alarm. I get up and shut it off. I get ready and notice Mara still sleeping. I get near her ear.

” Your going to be late.” I chim. I see Mara jump up. I can’t help and laugh. I head to the kitchen first. I see the ladies cooking. 

“Can I help with anything?” I ask. I don’t want to make this anymore of a pain for Mara. We’re a team.

“Oh, Good morning, Hun. If you don’t mind setting up the table that would help.” She smiled. Her smile made me feel warm.

“Ajumma, I’m not going to school.” GD yawned.

I hear a loud thump. I jump. I turn to the direction of the lady. 

“We’ve been through this. I promised your mom your going to be a normal child. So like a normal child, you are going to school, you are going to graduate!” 

Daebak. Her mood changed real quick. I can see the frustration in her face. She turns and faces me.

“Ana, do you like school?” I nod my head yes.

”Your graduating, right?. I nod again. 

GD just looks at me. 

I avoid him and go back to setting the table.

“Don’t you dare and argue back. Now get ready the food is getting cold.” GD left the kitchen. I start to wonder, GD doesn’t behave the same way at school when he’s home. Ajumma probably set him straight, but since she’s not in school, he acts that way. As soon as Mara and I get to school, I see TOP looking at my direction. Throughout the whole day I tried avoiding him. Luckily today I had to go to my MMA club. I’m not fighter but I still plan on escaping. I won’t let this be my life for now on. As I walk in I see Taeyang. 

Great. 

I sit near the other members. I spot other girls, but they’re more of the preppy kind. I’m pretty sure they are fans of Taeyang. I thought GD would be here, but I’m glad he isn’t. 

“This is a serious club. I will push you to your maximum capability. MMA is not like karate. I will not deal with this excuses.” He seems intimidating, he turns to the group of girls.

“Ladies, I suggest you leave. You are free to stop by.” He said while smiling to them. I roll my eyes. Playboy. I look up and see him walking towards me. 

“ You too.”

“I’m sorry to disappoint but I like a challenge.” I retort back. He smirks at me.

“ Come forward.”