2. Sleep

The Cursed Gangster

I can see it already headlines . SENIOR STUDENT MURDERD!!  What do I care, right? That's what he wants for. He wants to cause pain to my dad. Sick bastard that's all he's good for. These stupid gangs that's what there for. They are made by stupid selfish people who like to cause pain and love money. I've always hated gangs and always will. I sigh. I open my eyes and see him staring at me. G-dragon. What kind of name is that. Psh. I stare back with a mad face. Wait, Does this mean my dad deals with drugs? No. No way, he has an office job. He wears his suit and carries his briefcase. He comes home with paperwork. 

"What are you thinking about sweetheart?" 

I roll my eyes " off." The last thing I want is to talk to him. As soon as I closed my eyes, The car stops. Where are we? I look outside of the window. Airport. 

My door opens. Taeyang grabs me by the arm. I pull my arm away from him. I get off and walk with the rest. Honestly, what ever comes up next is next. All I see is the jet. My parents will never be able to find me. Who knows where this jet is going, for all I know there going to crash it. I'm now standing about 3 meters away from the jet. Taeyang grabs my arms and handcuffs me. I give him the darkest look. He then blindfolds me. I feel him grab me by the arms and walks me to the jet. As I get in the jet I hear people talking. Hmph. These people laughing as if nothing is happening. Stupid rich idiots. 

"Oppa who is this?" I never would've thought someone can have the most annoying voice.

"aaaah, her. I'm not so sure what to do with her. What do you think?" G-dragon answered. 

"Pfft." What a date. 

"What are you laughing about? You should be happy oops didn't kill you. Pfft. Stupid ."

" I may be a for my remarks but your a that's wanted only when needed. What are you his afternoon ? Hmm, I'm sure you haven't meet the morning or night one. I'll say the night one is far up than you. Hahaha." All I hear is her quickly get up. She is upset. I must have gone far. Oh well.. Worst case scenario I get shot here, right? 

"Taeyang, take her to the other room."  Taeyang grabs my arm and I begin walking. I'd rather be alone with him then hearing her annoying voice. I curl up in the seat I'm in. I want to sleep forever never wake up from this day. I'm glad I wear shorts under my school uniform. Ever since those stupid seniors from freshman year would flip girls skirt. I'm glad I'm ugly, ha. I wish I was in school. I prefer school then this. Did Jack go to school. My poor Jack. I will never see him nor mom and dad. Dad. What the hell did he do! We where perfectly fine. Why did he meet this bastard. My head was hurting I didn't want to think, I wanted to sleep. So I did.