5. Rivals

The Cursed Gangster

We get off the bus. I see no sight of the boys. I see Mara relaxed.

"Who are those guys?"  I look at Mara. 

"They are a gang in school. Rivals to GD. They recently found out I work for him. They've been at this for weeks." She says nervously. 

"Have they done anything?" 

"No, it's..." Mara trails off. 

"Who?"

"No one, sorry I need to get you to the office. We are going to be late." Mara smiles. 

"Yo!" I turn around and see him. GD how Mara calls him. He's with his gang. Ugh. I turn back around. I hug Mara's arm. "Let's go."We walk into the school building. "I'll wait for you outside." I wonder how Mara got into working for "GD." She is innocent. I just want to protect her. I get my schedule and head out the office. As I close the door behind me. I look around for Mara, where is she? As I continue to walk to my right, I see a group of guys huddled around something. Or someone? I pick up my speed. I walk into the group of guys. 

"Aish! Yah! What the hell! Why are you all standing here? Does it take a group of idiots to figure out where you need to go." I smirk.

   I'm so dead. The guys are pissed. I see Mara in the huddle. A guy tall and not going to lie handsome pushed me to the wall. Mara ran. Hmph. I look at this guy. He has blue-ish hair. I grab a strand of his hair and twist it in my finger. "Bold. I like it." As I look him in the eye. 

"T.O.P."

Great. GD. TOP looks at me then him. 

"Let her go." TOP smirks.

"I like her." I see GD is annoyed at this point. Hmm , rivals? I found my new friend. TOP wraps his arm around my waist. GD punches TOP. It happened in a blur. Next thing I knew GD was pulling me by my arm.