4 School

The Cursed Gangster

"Didn't you already graduate? Oooooooh.....tssss. Your a dropout,huh? Why go back, huh?"

" I'm the same age as you. I'm no drop out. Your mine remember that. Your here to follow orders, not to ask questions." There was a knock on the door. A servant came in. She is tall, with light  brown  hair. She bows to G-  Dragon 

"This is Mara. You will be with her at all times. Here at school, and where ever you go. Take her" Mara bows and opens the door for me. I head out

Honestly what the ! Now I need eyes one me. I thought I was a servant. I follow Mara. We toward the back of the house. This house is huge. So many doors, hallways and subsections. I'm screwed. 

"We are going to share rooms.....what is ... your name?" 

That's a first. Throughout this whole time no one has bothered to ask for my name. 

"Ana."

"Its nice to meet you." She is timid. I like her. But I can just trust anyone. I can't let my guard down. Ugh! This is annoying. Mara shows me my area. She lets me borrow clothes to clean up. There is a bathroom in our room. I just stand in the front of the shower head. I let the water hit me. I don't know what to think. As I got out drying my hair. I see Mara doing her homework. 

"How is the school? I mean the people?" 

" Hmm, well... It's like school. I don't pay much attention to people. I keep to myself." I nod. I lay in my bed and close my eyes. I really hope this is a dream. 

I wake up to a alarm clock. I look around this unfamiliar room. Hmph. I get out of bed and wash up. As I'm getting out of the bathroom, I see Mara with a Uniform.

"This is yours. We need to be ready before 7:30. We then catch a bus that takes us to the closest stop to school." I look at the clock and its 7:10. I start placing the uniform over my clothes. I look at Mara. She just nods. Hmph, she's adorable. I follow Mara to the kitchen. This house is huge. I mean it has two kitchens, one for the owner and the other for staff. In the kitchen there was more staff. Mara greets them. 

"Hello, I am Ana. I will be working with you all." Everyone just looks at me. Great , I looked like an idiot. " Nice to meet you, hun. Please sit down and eat breakfast. I don't want you both to be late for your bus. " I nod and take a seat next to Mara. There is another young girl there. She's different than Mara. She has a y vibe. I eat quickly, get up and wash my plate. Mara follows behind me. Mara let's them know we will be back. I didn't see the other girl come with us. I follow Mara. It feels amazing  being outside. I need to be positive. I need to find a way out.  We are at the bus stop. There is a group of guys there. They have  our school uniform. I can tell Mara is uncomfortable. They noticed it too. Luckily the bus arrived. As Mara starts walking, the guys are making noises. I get behind her. She finds a seat. I let her take it using the excuse I'm jet legged. I see the guys eyeballing me. I look at Mara and smile. This is a great start to my new school.