6. First Impression

The Cursed Gangster

I pull my hand away from GD's grip. He doesn't turn to face me.

" I was making friends. I don't need you in my business." At this point GD turned around. He's annoyed, I want to see how much he can take.

" I wouldn't mind being in debt with him. He's handsome I'm sure he-" GD grabs me and pushes me to the wall. I glare at him bitting the inside of my cheek. He places his hand on the wall by my ear. He looks away.

"You're mine sweetheart. I suggest you behave or you'll be with me." Pfft. We'll see how long you hold out.

"Ooooooppa!" I turn around and see a girl skipping her way towards him. I ducked under his arm and began running away. "Yaaah!" I continue to run. I make sure I'm a good distance away from him. I pull out my schedule and look for my homeroom. Great, a new school. The last thing I need is to have to deal with school, people and especially him. I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." I look up and see Taeyang. He keeps walking. Ugh. I continue walking to my homeroom. As I walked in the bell rang. All eyes are on me. The teacher comes in. " oh your the new student! Come in! Take a seat." I sit by the window. Homeroom is only 30 minutes. The teacher goes on of events and deadlines that are coming up. I'm handed a flyer.

Sign up and Join our Photography club!!!

     Cameras, Field Trips, and so much more!

JOIN TODAY!!!

I guess this school isn't so bad. The bell rings. I get up and speak to the homeroom teacher apparently she's in charge of the Photo club. I sign up and she gives me information of which classes I need to exchange for her arts class. I'm glad I can have an escape from all this hell. I go in search for my next class. I spot Mara. She waves at me and begins to walk towards me.

" How is your homeroom?"

"It's good, I like it."

" I'm sorry about this morning. I didn't mean for him to yell at you."

"Don't worry about it. It doesn't effect me." Mara doesn't even look at me.

"I'll forgive you if you from now on eat lunch with me." She looks up at me and smiles. The day goes on and it's not as bad as I thought. I mainly have arts classes. I signed up for the MMA club. It wont hurt to try something new. I need to be away from him as much time as I can.

Lunch hour came.

Mara and I agreed to meet infront of her latest class. I make my way down the stairs and I see Mara waiting for me. I smile at her and we begin to walk together. We get in line for our food. I hear a group of loud guys. I already knew it was them. I get behind Mara.

" Mara when will you come and play with us again? We don't mind if you bring your friend. hahahaha"

 I turn around. " Who says I want to be around a bunch of puppets? Hmmm...You won't make in this world, hun." Pfft. I guess he doesn't like being called a puppet. He grabs me by the collar. Mara watches in horror. I guess I lost my only friend. " You have a sharp mouth, I wonder what else that mouth does."

"I guess you'll never know." I smirk at him, He's ticked off.

"Let her go." I turn and see the blue haired guy from earlier today. The cafeteria gets quite. Just like a puppet he let go of my collar. The guy with blue hair walks up towards me.

"Sit with me." I look at him, he's not serious is he?

"I get sick being around idiots."  I turn around to Mara and I grab two trays. I give one to Mara. We get our lunch and sit at a table.Mara is silent. I felt all eyes on us two. What an impression I made.