7.New me

The Cursed Gangster

Thankfully school couldn't have ended sooner since the incident in the cafeteria. No matter where I went I could here people talking about me.

Great.

I spot Mara. Urging the incident Mara was scared. I thought she would regret having to be in charge of me. To my surprise she blamed herself for this incident. I can't see why, but I assure her this is how I am. 

Lie.

I wasn't like this. I was Like Mara, quite, and I mind my own business. Everyone changes, I wouldn't wish anyone to go through with what I did. For this, I have changed. I want him to to know, I'm not and never will be his property.

I smile at Mara and we continue walking. She starts informing me of what my chores are at the house. Basically we are always cleaning. While waiting for the bus, I see blue from the corner of my hair. Great. I pay no attention. As the busy arrives, I push Mara to go first, I follow afterwards. As I was going to sit next to Mara, I spot a pregnant woman. I offer her my seat. I stand holding on to the rail. The blue haired boy passes me and sits in the back of the bus. 

Pop? Bop? Top? They all sound like they can be his name. I see him staring my direction. I hate being stared at. It's annoying and uncomfortable, but I can't show it. 

We get to our stop. 

"Hey, new girl!" I turn around. TOP. That's his name. 

He begins walking my direction. I'm surprised he's not with his group. 

"Can I talk to you?" As surprised as I was I nodded. 

"What's your name?"

"Ana?"

"You seem unsure." He began laughing,he had such a soft laugh.

"I'm Ana." I can't help but laugh to.

I feel my arm pulled. I look at my right. GD. He pulls me behind him. Once again he is all up on TOP's face.

"Leave him alone!" I try pulling him back. He's strong. It didn't help that TOP group showed up. 

GD turned to me,pulled me into his chest and kissed me.