Lies

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark ruffled Jackson's hair, making him squeeze his eyes shut. "Well Jackson, it was nice meeting you. We might have to go now since you accidently spilled the drinks on us." Jinyoung said from behind Mark and he lowwered his head, muttering an apology. 

"S-sorry..." he whispered to the two and Mark elbowed him, making him flinch and make an inhuman yelp. "It's okay." Mark said to Jackson and he lifted his head, smiling. "If it wasn't for this accident, we wouldn't have met, would we?" Mark smiled and Jackson's heart melted. 

"Uh... oh yeah! What's your names?" Jackson asked, tilting his head in an adorable manner, making Jinyoung coo from behind. "Mine's Mark and his is Jinyoung. Again, it was nice meeting you and we must go now, please remember us." Mark said, sadness filling his eyes, and pushing Jackson a bit towards his mother. 

Jackson looked back, wanting to ask another question to them. "Um... Do you...?" Jackson stopped when he turned around completely because they were already gone, down to the depths of the ocean. 

Mark and Jinyoung swam down, the drink's smell disppearing from their skin. "Jinyoung! He wanted to ask another question!" Mark said, desperate to go up to the kid again. 

"Mark! Where were you guys?" another familiar voice asked, making them turn around. It was Bambam. "Bambam! We... were just playing around for a while, a bit furthur away from here. What are you doing here anyways?" Jinyoung lied. 

"Well, your father asked me to watch for you two since you two would be the most likely to be hunted by humans. That makes sense, doesn't it?" he said smiling and Mark nodded his head, worried that it was already too late. 

Bambam looked behin them, where there were clothes floating was advancing to the bottom of the ocean. Bambam furrowed his brows and went to it, picking one peice up. 

"Yuck. Humans are really littering in our waters aren't they?" Bambam asked, letting it fall down down. Mark and Jinyoung looked at each and nodded quickly when Bambam turned around. 

Another sin? Yep. They were littering in their water, and here they are blaming it on the humans. "Y-yeah..." Mark stutterd, causing suspicion. "Is it up there? Should we create trouble?" Bambam asked Mark, letting him m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter