Taking Care

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Memories of when he was a merman rushed into his head, to the point where his head hurted and he longer wanted to remember anything. Jackson watched as Mark winced and held his head in pain, squeezing his eyes shut and teeth clenched. 

"Jackson.!! It.. hurtss!!" Mark whined as he continued to hold his head, chest heaving up and down with his blonde, sand filled hair being shaken around. "It hurts!! PLEASE!!  Help me... Make it stop!!" Mark said, opening his eyes and then squeezing them shut again, with tears filling in his eyes. 

As they slowly stopped, he remembered his freinds, Jinyoung and Bambam, the conflict they had together before he was washed upshore. He slowly opened his eyes, the tears glinting upon his long, dark eyeslashes. 

Tears slowly dripped down his cheeks, it glowing in the pale moonlight. Jackson kneeled down and rubbed circles on Mark's back while he flinched, shivering slightly from the cold. 

"It's.. okay." Jackson smiled despite the random pain in his heart. "It's turning night, so.. I guess your going to my house then?" Jackson asked and Mark tilted his head, tears slowly drying up in the cool breeze. 

"Yeah.. but... my house is there.." Mark turned and pointed to the ocean, where it made Jackson confused. "In the ocean? What?" he repeated, also pointing at the ocean and Mark nodded. 

Mark slowly crawled to it, smiling when the cold water rushed up at his skin. "It.... feels like home..." Mark said, urging to remember more things in his head. "Did you... lose your memory??" Jackson asked and Mark turned to look at him, quivering one eyebrow. 

"Uh... I think so?" said Mark, which made it seem more like a question than an answer. Then a question for a question it is. "Okay then. Let's go to my house?" Jackson questioned, leaning his head. 

Mark smiled and nodded. "Yeah, let's go." he said, looking to the sand on the ground. "I think I can walk on my own... yeah?" he asked and Jackson shook his head, "It's going to take too long for you to do that. Let me just carry you." he suggested and Mark attempted to stand on his foot, only to fall again. 

"No!! I want to go on my own.." Mark whined, sticking out one tongue on the edge of his mouth, that helping him concentr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter