Meeting

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark grumpily swam furthur and futhur away from where JInyoung and Bambam were left at. Soon after, Mark was sure he heard someone call out his name. "Mark!" the familiar voice said. 

He turned around, only to see Bambam with JInyoung following behind him. RIght now though, he didn't want to see his friends. Especially not Bambam. His name was called again, and then wrist was pulled. 

"What do you want?!" Mark flared at his friend. "U-uh.." Bambam turned over to look at Jinyoung, who nodded in response. "I-I'm.. sorry about before. Sorry. I just wanted to... uh... I was just a bit angry that they littered in out water." Bambam said and Mark furrowed his brows.

"They didn't litter in out water. I did. And so what now?" Mark replied, making Bambam shocked. "Y-yeah... but their crossing out waters.." he whispered and Mark turned around, letting them follow him like they please. 

Mark clenched his teeth. "So just because of that, you would decide to kill innocent, human beings? So what if they grow up to be the ones protecting us?" Mark defended making Bambam gulp. 

"Okay. I promist from now on, I will no longer... harm humans???" He said, rasing his hands up to the sky. His tail swished around with his eyes closed. Mark turned around and hugged one of his best friends. 

"Fine. You promised. Now let's go home." Mark smiled and Jinyoung beamed from behind them. "So, now that that's settled, which was was home?" Jinyoung asked, loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter