Plan

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson ran around the room, trying to find Mark who was here earlier. "What the.... Mark!" Jackson shouted once again. Mark snickered from behind the couch. Soon after, Jackson came to Mark's hiding spot. 

"Mark! Don't hide from me. How the heck.. did you get here so fast?" Jackson tilted his head, grabbing Mark up to his feet, and then watching him fall again. "I crawled here." Mark scrunched up his nose. 

"You're ." Mark reminded jackson and he looked down immediately. "Right." was all he responded before going to the dresser and changing, leaving Mark where he was. Mark slowly helped himself to turn around, facing the window with nothing out there. 

He closed his eyes, listening to the wind's brushing past his ears, making sort of a whistling sound. "Hey Mark," Jackson began, "Why did you hide?" Jackson asked and Mark giggled. 

"I wanted to see if you cared for me." he laughed, making Jackson blush. The more he talks to this kid, the more he thinks he's going to turn gay. Would it be better to avoid him? No. He would probably not know what to do. He can't even walk. 

Mark sat there quietly, waiting for Jackson to finish. "Jackson.... are you finished??" Mark said after quite some time. Silence. Mark turned around and saw no one. No where.

Mark just sighed and went onto all fours, crawling towards the door and then seeing Jackson behind the bed. "You think that you can scare me??" Mark smirked and Jackson's head fell backwards, sighing since he couldn't even surprise Mark. 

"Yah... seriously.." Jackson said and placed his hands over his head. He removed it and looked at Mark who sat in front of him. "Mark. Later, I have to go to my part time job and so, stay here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter