Am I Gay??

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark crawled over to Jackson, hovering over his pale and unconcious body. He smiled as he saw Jackson furrow his eyebrows, which made him want to giggle. Then, Mark slightly blew onto Jackson's neck, making him quickly open his eyes in suprise. 

Jackson stared at him confused. "What are you doing Mark...?" he asked, turning to him and smiling, and then grabbing Mark's pillow and hugging it, hard. The smell filled in his nostrils, leaving the smell lingering. 

"I'm... awake??" Mark said as if it was the most obvious thing ever. "Of course... I can see that but... why are you so early?" Jackson smiled as his eyes slowly drooped and Mark snapped him awake again. 

"Yah! You can't sleep." Mark pouted, recieving a small chuckle from Jackson. "Miss me in the morning much?" he sneered, teasingly and Mark turned away. "Nevermind. I was going to ask you to make me some food..." Mark said as he pushed himself down the bed, making him bumb his on the soft, carpetted ground. 

"Fine, fine. Stay here and wait for me." Jackson commanded and Mark nodded, beaming as he watched Jackson lifted him up the bed and leave to go to the bathroom right next to them. 

"Don't try to run." Jackson said, glaring at him and he smiled, innocently, hiding his devils inside his mind. 'Is.. it hard for Jackson?' Mark asked himself in his head and frowned when he thought of asking Jackson. 

What would happen if he said yes? Mark aimlessly stared at the floo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter