The Party

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark lingered at the bottom of the ocean, just looking back at the boat which held a party. "I wanna go..." Mark sighed just as his friend Jinyoung came through, swimming past Mark with oisters in his hand. 

"Mark! Look! Aren't they pretty?" Jinyoung gleamed, holding out the oisters with pearls. Not wanting to disappoint his best friend, he nodded, not taking his eyes off the dimly lit ship floating above their heads. 

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows, also turning his gaze to the ship which rocked calmly in the water. "Wanna go up there?" Jinyoung asked and Mark nodded, regret filling his eyes. 

Jinyoung giggled. "But you're a merma-- wait... a merman.." Jinyoung reminded him and Mark sighed, lowering his head as his tail swished in the cool, dark waters. "I.. really wanna go though. " Mark whined, pouting to Jinyoung and he turned away, since he knew Mark would do that. 

Mark then pursed his lower lips, clinging onto his arms and pulling it around like a baby while they swam away, furthur from the ship. "Jinyoungie.... please? Just once?" Mark said once he turned to him, showing an annoyed expression and Jinyoung gave in. 

"Fine. But don't tell anyone else or your parents are going to be mad, okay?" Jinyoung said, pointing a finger at his bestie and Mark eagerly nodded, heading towards the boat once again. 

~Them magically in human forms...~

Mark climb up the boat, seeing other people dance. Since they couldn't come i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter