Fun huh?

Can You Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on! It’ll be fun I promise~”

“No.”

“The other girls are going and we all haven’t been together in a while. So now that you’re better because of my magic cuddles this is the perfect timing for a night out!”

Suhyeon sighed as she put away her phone after typing in a response to her professor regarding her absence for the rest of the week. 

“Seulgi I’m still recovering from yesterday I don’t think unnie will let me leave for the night.” She finally said looking at the pouting bear and softened at the sight. Seulgi crawled closer and hugged her arm, continuing to whine. Suhyeon felt her heart starting to race and took her arm back before the older girl could feel it. She cleared throat before reaching for her water bottle. 

“If you can convinced Sooyoung-unnie then maybe I’ll consider it. But I don’t really like parties Seulgi...” Suhyeon gave a weak smile before gulping down some of her water. She noticed how Seulgi’s face lit up and a soft smile crept it’s way onto her face.

“But it’s not a party Suhyeonnie it’s just a small get together at the company.” Seulgi chirped as she played with Suhyeon’s fingers. The younger girl blushed at the action but it peeked her interest. 

“A get together? Who else is going?” She pressed on hoping to hear what she wanted. Seulgi didn’t pick up on her sudden interest, she was trying to suppress the growing grin on her face at the fact Suhyeon didn’t pull away. But what she didn’t know was that the other way enjoying it just as much. Seulgi’s hands felt warm and safe. 

“Hm oh f(x) is going to be there considering they were the ones who tell us. Krystal seemed excited for it. I think most of Exo is too, and your unnies as well. Maybe Shinee as well.” Seulgi hummed as she looked at the younger girl. She noticed how Suhyeon had perked up at the mention of Krystal and how it bothered her. 

“Do...do you know who from Exo is going to be there?” Suhyeon asked cautiously as she unconsciously laced their fingers together. Seulgi grin finally broke out at it’s fullest seeing how perfect her hand felt in hers. She didn’t even mind what she was being asked. 

“Oh I’m not sure to be honest. All I know is that Kai and Kyungsoo oppa are going for sure.” She said looking back at her instead of their intertwined hands. Seulgi noticed the twitch in her ear but didn’t know from what. Before either of them could say another word the door opened and in came in some of the worst. Suhyeon had completely forgotten about their hand holding and smiled widely showing off her impressive canines to Tiffany, Yuri, Taeyeon and Seohyun who had returned earlier than the other girls. They all looked at the younger girls on the couch holding hands with wide eyes. Well one had more horror in her eyes more than anything. But before Tiffany could burst forward Taeyeon had brought her into a side hug giving her waist a squeeze. Tiffany could only whine and pout hoping her pup would get the message. Seohyun looked down at their joined hands and smiled, she was going to have a talk with her later. Taeyeon was grinning at her baby girl but the only one who was not happy one bit was Yuri. Her brow was furrowed and her arms crossed, she stepped forward first. Suhyeon noticed the change in energy around her usually dorky unnie who would pull pranks with her but this was just scary. Her ears flattened and her grip on Seulgi’s hand tightened making her shift closer to the girl. 

“Suhyeon.”

Yuri’s deep voice sent shivers down her spine as she forced herself to look up at her. 

“Y-Yes unnie?”

“Tonight we’re going to the company.”

“O-oh okay when will you guys be home?”

“I said we didn’t I? Be ready in two hours.” Yuri finished with the same emotionless voice before turning and walking off to her room not before giving their joined hands one last glare. Suhyeon sat there stunned at the treatment, had she done something wrong? She let out a whimper and placed her face in Seulgi’s neck nuzzling into it. The girls watch in awe while Seohyun silently celebrated and Tiffany gasped. 

“Suhyeonnieee come say hello to umma~”

Suhyeon perk up and her tail began to sway behind her. 

“Umma’s here?! Where? I haven’t seen her in a month!”

 Before she could even react Tiffany flung herself at her crushing her in a hug, making her and Seulgi’s hands part. That’s when she realized they were holding hands for the longest making her neck and face flush. 

“Choi Suhyeon I am your mother!” Tiffany whined in English making the pup giggle. 

“Yes mommy~”

“Damn right..”

They all laughed at the scene, Tiffany was always so soft for Suhyeon that was no secret. 

~*~

“Unnie! Hurry up!”

Ever since the girls’ manager dropped them off at the company, Suhyeon has been a excited furball completely forgetting her earlier protests of coming in the first place. 

“Suhyeon-ah calm down the party isn’t going anywhere.” Sooyoung said walking towards her little sister with a smile. 

“Unnie you know she’s just excited to see Krystal.” Seohyun said as she watch their maknae bothering Yuri who was still trying to hold her act from earlier but clearly straining. 

“Yuri-unnieee I love you~” Suhyeon said cutey with her arms forming a heart above her head. That finally cracked Yuri who scooped the younger girl in her arms. The rest of the girls smiled at the interaction, Yuri was always the best with Suhyeon since the beginning. Sooyoung’s favorite memory but also most anxious one. It was the first day Suhyeon had followed her to training and she hadn’t known. They were an hour in when she heard sniffles coming from the hallway outside their room along with the voice of one of her fellow trainees. Her and the rest of the girls were given a break so she decided to go check what it was. 

“Are you okay now? How about w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter