Ice cream

Can You Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: quick update i dont like it either i'll do better next time but progress?

~*~

5 more minutes and this wretched class would be over and I can go home. I've never hated a class as much as I hate math, it's like it was made to torture people. I looked down at my completed exam and sighed. I wasn't really bad at it but it always gave me headache and frustrated me. Thank goodness it was always my last class of the day. Watching the clock go by I felt my phone vibrate a few times and my hand was itching to check and cure my boredom. 

"Alright class dismissed! Hand in your papers and you can head on out." 

Finally! I groaned standing up finally being able to stretch my body and most importantly get something to eat. I tried my best to not trip over my own feet as I hurried down towards the front. I handed my paper to older woman and bowed quickly sprinting out of the room. 

"Suhyeon! Don't tire yourself out there's more than enough food!" A classmate of mine teased. 

"HA very funny!" I yelled in return giving her a quick glare while running past her and finally out the door. Everyone who watched me run by just smiled and laughed or just completely ignored. At this point everyone knows how ridiculous I can be considering one time I climbed and sat onto of the lockers because the halls were too crowded for my liking. 

I slowed to a jog finally reaching the outside and sighed in relief. It smelled like autumn and spice. In month or two after Unnie's comeback the girls' will finally be on break and lounge around with me. I stretched a bit before reaching for my phone finally. 

Kkangseul
"Suhyeonnie~ are you done with class yet? Joohyun unnie and I are waiting for you down the block!"
2:30 pm

Kkangseul
"Don't worry we'll wait."
2:31 pm

Unknown
"Hello Suhyeon it's Joohyun. I'm sorry for asking for your number without your approval! I hope you can forgive this pabo unnie~"
2:30 pm

Unknown
"Oh also Seulgi wants you to hurry up and come meet up with us already she's just fidgeting and keeps looking at her phone."
2:31

I couldn't help but smile at the messages. My heart fluttered but I just ignored it, it's probably nothing. Might as well head towards them now. Typing a quick reply asking which way and where exactly I took off in a paced jog once answered. 

~*~

"Suhyeon-ssi!" A voice called out causing me to stop suddenly looking for the source. Before I could even see the person I was tackled into a hug. I looked down at the raven hair and the face buried in my chest while I stood stiff.

Lavender. 

My body relaxed at the scent and unconsciously buried my nose in her hair sighing and my arms found their way around her waist. Our bodies melted into each other and it almost felt right. Almost. 

"Unnie! Stop clinging onto Suhyeon I have to say hi to my favorite pup!" A voice whined in front of us making me look up. Seulgi was pouting with tinted cheeks. I pulled away from Irene and went over to engulf the pouting bear into a hug. 

Citrus?

I never noticed that she smelled like citrus from the times we've been together. 

"Suhyeonnie~ let's go get that ice cream I promised you!" Seulgi said happily still wrapped in my arms. My ears perked up at the reminder and I pulled away nodding vigorously. 

"Irene Unnie is coming too!" I cheered walking over to link arms with the older girl. 
~*
No Pov
~*

Seulgi glared at the two arms that were linked together. That should be her since it was her idea to bring Suhyeon to this ice cream shop. But Irene and Suhyeon were too engrossed in their conversation to even notice Seulgi's behavior or her in general until Suhyeon abruptly stopped. 

"Seulgiiiiiii." She cooed catching the older girl's attention immediately. Irene pouted and huffed at the change of pace. While Seulgi skipped over to link her arm with Suhyeon's free one. The youngest nuzzled her cheek against Seulgi's in apology before turning back to Irene who was still pouting and leaning against her arm. She smiled at how cute he looked quickly pecked the older girl's hair hoping no one noticed. But Irene did and she couldn't wipe the smile off her face, and Seulgi couldn't wipe the frown off of hers as they walked into the shop. 

~*~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter