Oh no

Can You Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie!" I whined while holding her arm trying to hold her back. Even if she has such a thin frame she's surprisingly strong. Sooyoung-unnie just kept on walking straight to Exo's practice room. 

"Unnie come on! I'll take you out for bbq later! Please!~" I put on my best pout and waved my tail slightly, flattening my ears. I felt her slow down her pace slightly and I was about to say something but she picked it just as quickly. She flung open the door to the boy's practice room and stormed her way in. My tail had found it's way between my legs and I let out a whimper. 

"Where's Kyungsoo!?" I heard Sooyoung-unnie yell as she walked in with Hyoyeon-unnie and Sunny-unnie behind her. My ears flattened against my head and hung my head low at how cold and stern her voice sounded. I never really liked it when she spoke like that, thankfully it was a really rare thing from her. I always felt so small. Suddenly a sweet aroma filled my senses and my nerves calmed a bit. A soft hand placed itself on my head gently, that certain spot behind my ears that Tiffany-unnie would scratch to calm me during storms. Sighing in content I looked to the owner of the hand only to see Seulgi smiling at me softly, gesturing for me to come closer. I felt my face heat and shyly shuffled forward closer to see leaning slightly against her. 

"YAH YURI LET ME GO THATS MY BABY GIRL. TAETAE HELP ME GET— WHAT NO NOT YOU TOO LET GOOOOOO!" I heard Tiffany yell behind me and what I imagine the rest of the girls holding her back. I chuckled and nuzzled my cheek against her arm earning a giggle from her. Her scent felt so familiar and her laugh made my heart flutter, it gave me that odd warm feeling again. I really have to ask Wendy later. This really can't be happening again. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS 'LIKE THE FIFTH TIME HE'S TRIED WITH SUHYEON'?!" Unnie yelled from inside the room. 

"Noona let's talk like rational adults okay?" Kyungsoo said nervously. I could see him from here backing away slowly and as carefully as possible. 

"KYUNGSOO GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW I SWEAR!" She started reach towards him but Sunny-unnie was hugging her leg and Hyoyeon-unnie was holding back her arms, not letting her get any closer. I rolled my eyes at the childish act and just nuzzled Seulgi's arm again who looked down at me grinning. Oh dear lord it's even prettier up close. 

*Wendy's Pov*

Huh? What is going on? Suhyeon never gets that comfortable around new people so quickly especially someone who happens to be her ultimate bias too. I squint my eyes while watching the two interact. Something isn't right, yeah no I'm having a talk with Suhyeon later and with Seulgi at the dorm. 

"Hey Wendy-unnie." Yeri spoke nudging me out of thoughts. I look up at her in response and she just points at Irene who's her shirt and shooting daggers at Seulgi. Oh no, please no not jealous Irene anything but that. I face palmed and silently thanked Yeri for the heads up. Sighing I walked over and put my hand on her shoulder. 

"Unnie you know it's not nice to stare." Irene jumped at my sudden comment and a deep blush spread across her cheeks. 

"I-I'm sorry Seungwan I just..." she trailed off looking at the two. 

"Hey it's okay we can talk later about it okay?" I reassured her giving her shoulder a squeeze. She thanked me quietly and sighed as we watched a clearly annoyed Sooyoung walk out with the two other girls behind her blocking the door. Sooyoung let out a huff and crossed her arms mumbling what I'm guessing is curses towards the poor boy. Until she looked down at her little sister who was cuddled up to Seulgi and raised an eyebrow. What she pulled surprised me and the rest of the girls. Well except Joy and Yeri who were in their own world planning who knows what evil. Sooyoung smiled and bent down to ruffle her pup's hair and kiss her forehead saying something. But when she stood up straight, she turned to Seulgi who was trying to put some distance between her and Suhyeon. But the girl was persistent about staying near her warmth and clung onto her. Sooyoung placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled. 

"Take care of my Suhyeonnie Seulgi." She said with a wink. 

"Unnie!" Suhyeon whined making me smile. 

*Suhyeon's Pov*

Reluctantly pulling away from Seulgi's comfort I lunged forward towards my sister, who unfortunately jump back in time and sprinted off. 

"Unnie get back here!" I said chasing her around the room. Suddenly she turned around and tackled me down in surprise. Soon enough we started wrestling a bit to rough and it didn't sit well with some. 

"SOOYOUNG!"

We both froze. Her arms around my head in a firm headlock and my mouth open around her arm ready to bite down. Tiffany walked up to us and glared down. 

"Let go. Both of you." Her tone was harsh and I let out a whimper. Scrambling to let go I shot up timidly and walked towards her. Head hung low, ears down, tail low and hands folded. 

"Mianhae Omma." I said softly waiting for a scolding. All I felt was a flick to my forehead and I rubbed the spot looking at her with a pout. 

"Why are you so cute Suhyeonnie~" Tiffany said in English and I smiled softly.

"I came out just like my mom you know." I said happily, tail wagging and ears perked up. Tiffany immediately pulled me into a tight hug gushing over how sweet and adorable I am. Ranting on and on alternating between English and Korean. Yuri finally pulled me out of the death grip and into a much more softer back hug scolding Tiffany for not taking my breathing into consideration. 

"Um excuse Sunbae-nim." Seulgi suddenly spoke up causing all heads to turn at her. She clearly but I couldn't help to take in her all in. She looked amazing even if it was just regular workout clothes. 

"I was wondering if it would okay if I took Suhyeon-ssi for the remaining 30 minutes of our break. I would like to talk to her and get to know her better." She said sweetly and smiled that grin tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter