Huh?

Can You Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello I have returned with a new story, yes I know I need to finish Should I? But I wanted to try something new so please let me know what you think!

~*~

Honestly at this point I don't get why I need clearance to get through to see my best friend. I know for a fact that most of the security here knows me especially out front. I guess it's better to sneak in instead less of a hassle and much quicker to be frank. Also I'm starting to run out of excuses on why I can't tae off my hat so I'm just going to stick to this way. Now the most important question of the day, where is my favorite annoying shorty? 

I was walked down the hall peeking into every room quickly and quiet. I really didn't want to attract any unwanted attention being with my idiot is more than enough. 

Honestly this building is way to big for my liking it makes it impossible to find her every time. I kept going down and quickened my pace until a familiar scent caught my attention but what I failed to notice was the others that were lingering as well. My eyes brighten when I peeked into the room it came from.

"Wannie! Wannie! Seungwannie!" I said loud and cheerfully walking into the room. 

"Suhyeon?" She responded in surprise as she turned around only to be tackled into a hug. 

"Wannie~ I missed you so much" I said in English nuzzling my cheek with hers. 

"Suhyeon can-"

"Wendy? Who's your friend?" A curious voice called out softly to the girl being suffocated. 

I froze. 

How could I forget?

Wendy was practically with her members. 

Oh no. 

"Oh Irene this is— hey!" Wendy squealed when I let go of her and hid behind her. 

I peeked out from behind Wendy to see if there was any way out of this but oh dear god help me there isn't. 

"Psst Wendy." I whispered in English.

"Yeah?" She responded with her normal voice. 

"Can I leave now?" I pleaded hoping she'll spare me from this. 

"Nope!" She grinned at me causing me to groan and lean my forehead against her shoulder. 

"Hey! Can you guys stop speaking in English and introduce us?" A loud voice called out making me jump and earn a snicker from Wendy. 

"Right. Guys I want you to meet my best friend Choi Suhyeon!" Wendy said proud as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me in front of her. I whimpered and bowed shyly at the 4 other girls now present in front of me. 

"Hey! I thought I was your best friend!" Seulgi protested and pouted. I felt a weird warmth in my chest at the sight. That's odd. 

"Seulgi-ah don't be rude let's introduce ourselves." Irene spoke up and smiled at me. There was that warmth again. What does that even mean? I'll have ask Wendy later. 

"Um actually I already know who you guys are.." I said quietly looking down at my fidgety hands and shuffled my feet. I felt a hand pat my head and I immediately looked up to see Wendy next to me smiling proudly. 

"You do? Do you happen to be a fan?" Yeri spoke up looking excited. I nodded my head in response with a light smile. 

"Yeah and I mean I do have to deal with this one so I do have to listen to her complains like a good best friend." I smirked when I heard Wendy curse under her breath. 

"Wendy!" They all said in unison while Wendy just smiled sheepishly at them. 

"Well anyways we'll deal with her later. But since you're a fan who's your bias?" Joy said. 

Oh no. I felt Wendy nudge me with her elbow. Please no. 

"Yeah Suhyi tell them who's your bias."

"I'm going to strangle you later I swear." I muttered in English. 

"Um well do I have to say?"

They all nodded vigorously. I sighed and glared at my best friend. 

"It's Seulgi..." I said feeling my face heating up. 

"Yah! That's not fair Seulgi always gets the cute ones!" Joy whined. Did she just call me cute?

I looked up to see Seulgi smiling softly at me and I smiled back shyly. 

Wendy pulled me towards the group saying it was their break time anyway so she had me join them. I was stuck between her and Seulgi and I swear I've never felt my body heat up so much from being around a person. What made it worse was whenever I caught her gaze or Irene's who was seated in front of me.

"Suhyeon." My ears perked up under my hat at the call of my name. I turned to look at Seulgi not expecting her to call me. 

"Yes unnie?" I answered shyly chewing on the inside of my cheek. But my eyes widened when I noticed the slight tint on her cheeks. Why was she blushing?

"I noticed you can speak English really well. Are you from outside of Korea or did you learn it?" Seulgi asked with curiosity scooting a bit closer to me. Once again that same warmth from earlier spread throughout my body quickly. I wasn't used to skinship or any type of close contact that wasn't with my group of friends. 

"O-oh no I'm from Korea I only know English because Wann— I mean Wendy taught me when she came back and unnie's friends did too..." I answered softly nibbling on my lip. I looked up when I heard a sudden aw coming from across. Yeri and Joy were teasing Wendy for being "such a good Unnie." I grinned at the sight of her best friend being teased by the two. 

"Hey Suhyeon." Seulgi said again her voice sending chills down my spine. I looked at her and noticed how close we really were. Her hand was close to mine and our shoulders were almost touching. There really wasn't much of a height difference but that just made it worse. Her sharp eyes looked straight into mine emotionless but there was something behind them I couldn't make out. I couldn't handle the eye contact so I shifted my gaze else where only for it to fall one Irene. She was watching us with what looked like a glare? But when her eyes met mine her expression immediately softened and she smiled at me. 

Okay what is going on. 

Seulgi was about to say something when the door suddenly opened and a loud husky voice boomed through the practice room. 

"WENDY! TAETAE IS LOOKING FOR YOU!" The new figure entered. My eyes lit up immediately recognizing the sweet comforting scent and the eye smile I loved so much and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter