Rain

Can You Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suhyeon."

"Suhyeon."

"Yah! Choi Suhyeon!"

The younger girl jumped in her seat at the sudden shout. She rubbed her face shaking her head before turning to her sister. But when she turned Sooyoung was closer than expected with worry etched onto her face. 

"Suhyeon are you okay?" Sooyoung said softly while pressing the back of her hand to her forehead. But before the younger Choi could answer she was sweep into her sister's arms letting out a squeal. 

"Suhyeon! You're burning up!" Sooyoung screamed running out into their dorm's living room calling out for whoever was home. Luckily Seohyun and Yoona were home, free of schedules for the day well Seohyun was at least. 

"Unnie? What's wrong?" Seohyun came out of her room worried with slightly swollen lips. Suhyeon tilted her head curiously was she the only one who noticed. Soon enough Yoona came tumbling behind her with the same expression and swollen lips. Suhyeon kept glancing between the two but when Yoona caught her gaze her face burned bright pink and looked away. The youngest squinted her eyes at her, ears standing tall. She was staring at her so hard she hadn't noticed the stares from her sister and unnie. Sooyoung had a spark of panic in her eyes when she got no response from her. 

"Suhyeon?!"

"Huh?"

"Are you okay you kinda went mute for a bit?" Yoona asked worried. 

"I'm cold..."

That rose all alarms for Sooyoung who immediately ran to her room to tuck her in. Seohyun watched with fear and concern this isn't good. 

"Why did unnie just bolt her way back with our pup?" Yoona asked in confusion looking at the other girl. Seohyun sighed and pecked her cheek making the doe-eyed girl blush. 

"Yoongie wake up. Suhyeonnie doesn't get cold remember, she's always warm in the winter and always has the unnies clinging to her. For someone called the pup whisperer you need to stay sharp." She chuckled before jumping at Sooyoung's voice yelling. 

"JUHYUN CAN YOU TEXT TAEYEON FOR HER CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE!"

"Yes Unnie!"

~*~

Finally Suhyeon was in one of her blankets tucked in as a cute burrito by her sister. She was in capable of moving because of how well it was tucked. The poor girl could roll side to side and squirm and worm her way around. But she didn't move, her head started to pound and her vision was blurry. Even her sense of smell seemed to waver. Suhyeon just watched from her cocoon as her big sister and Yoongie unnie run back and forth. Seohyun was seated next to her running her hand softly through her maknae's hair since she had managed to free her head somehow. When their eyes met Suhyeon grinned showing off her canines making the older girl chuckle. Suhyeon swore she could drown in the warmth that her unnie's eyes showed and she wouldn't mind one bit. She always like Seohyun second best after her own sister not that she'll ever admit that. It would probably start a war in the dorm with Tiffany screaming and crying over it. 

"Suhyeonnie~" Seohyun cooed bring the sick pup out of her thoughts. 

"Hm?" Once again their eyes met making the pup puff her cheeks and smile. 

"What did you do to get sick? I've seen you run around the snow before in just a muscle shirt and jeans. You've never gotten a fever before." The older girl said softly while her fingers ran through her soft locks. 

"I'm not sure unnie." Suhyeon pout and wiggled her way over to bury her face in the sitting girl's stomach. But she did know, Suhyeon knew perfectly well what made her come down with her first fever since her days on the streets before she had a family. Since the incident with Irene her thoughts have been a mess. Her sleeping and eating habits were off and she may or may not had gotten close to red bean at one point by accident. Bora had been there to comfort her but when she wasn't her feet would lead her to her best friend's dorm. Wendy would always be there with her arms open along with behind the ear scratches and food. If Wendy wasn't home then Seulgi would be there to hold her or to just talk. But oddly enough Wendy was only around once when she would slug over so Seulgi had slowly but sure become her security. When she thought of Irene her thoughts were a mess, but when Seulgi wandered into her mind she was calm and happy. It reminded her of the time before her and Bora dated how confused she was and how her mind would switch between messy and happy when she thought of her. 

Seulgi wasn't complaining she was enjoying the attention from the younger girl. She had never been so happy to be schedule free and home alone. Suhyeon would drag herself into their dorm with their spare key and fall onto the bear on the couch or her bed. Seulgi would always just groan and reposition herself so she was secure in her arms and cuddling into her chest. Her greetings would always be the same and had Seulgi giggling. 

"Unnie why are you so warm~"

"Unnie you smell nice~"

Her whines and groans were adorable to the older girl, appreciating the one on one time she got with the girl. But when she would have to leave for the day Seulgi was always disappointed only to be cheered right back up with promises of returning the next day or whenever she could. She had also noticed how quickly the younger girl would be to leave whenever she said the girls were on their way back or Irene was almost home. It was almost as if hearing their leader's name triggered an alarm because there have been times where Joy or Wendy would be home with them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter