Time

Can You Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: im really tired and this might not be the best but dont hate me for it there's a reason for this below okay okay you'll see i hope you enjoy

~*~

"Suhyeon.. baby"

I shifted and buried my face deeper into her side.

"Sweetie wake up~" I heard her coo into my ear and I reluctantly pulled away lifting my head to look at her. Squinting my eyes at her and pouting as I tried to fight off the sleep present in my face. 

"Tiffany umma I hope you have a good reason for waking me or I'm going home." I grumbled and stuffed my face back into her side. We were in the van going back to their dorm because Unnie wanted me to spend more time with our family. 

"You should have just let her sleep Fany you know how tired she gets these days." I heard a voice next to me say. Unconsciously I nodded my head and snuggled up to the warmth that is Taeyeon while Tiffany huffed in protest. She chuckled and patted my head scratching behind my ear. 

"But her phone kept buzzing and I thought maybe it was important." Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms. 

"I'm surprised she didn't hear her phone yet she heard Sunny and Yoona talking about the video game she wanted but they were two doors down." Hyoyeon said with a laugh making the others laugh as well. I yawned and curled my tail around Tiffany and shifted closer. She was still pouting and refuses to look at me. 

"Umma~" I said cutely hoping to get a reaction but nothing. I pouted and flattened my ears until I got an idea. 

"Saranghae Umma~" I said and kissed her cheek before nuzzling it affectionately. I noticed her face reddened before pulling me into a bear hug making me whimper at the tightness. Soon enough I heard awes all around and all of my unnies were recording. I pulled back and reached for my phone guessing it was Wendy was spamming me. But I kinda froze when I opened my messenger. 

borabora_sugar
"Suhyeonnie! How are you?"
1:32 AM
borabora_sugar
"How has school been? You haven't been pushing yourself right. You better be keeping your promise of taking care of yourself!"
1:33 AM
borabora_sugar
"I was wondering if you were free this week? I was hoping to catch up with you!"
1:34 AM
borabora_sugar
"Oh right you're probably sleeping right now I'm sorry! Sweet dreams pup <3"
1:35 AM

I don't know how I should feel, should I be happy to see my first love again or should I be uncomfortable with seeing my ex. We didn't end on bad terms we still talk but it's been months since we've spoken especially after Sistar's disbandment. I'm too tired for this right now I'll answer her in the more. I felt Tiffany gave me a squeeze and I melted into her embrace. 

"It'll be okay don't worry we're here for you."

Her words gave me warmth and I sighed nodding. She kisses the top of my head and I pushed my ears to the side. Before I put my phone away I felt it buzz again catching my attention and Tiffany's. I took a deep breathing thinking it was going to be Bora again but my eyes widened slightly seeing who it was from. 

Kkangseul
"Suhyeonnie! I had fun spending time with you today I hope you did too. I was wondering if I could take you out sometime again?"
1:40 AM
Kkangseul
"Oh tell your Unnie thank you again for the picture of you and Yuri-unnie! It was so cute I just had to make it my background :p oh it's late and you're probably sleeping mianhae. Good night pup dream of me! ;)"
1:41 AM

I felt my face heat up and I didn't even notice the smile on my face until there were two hands pinching at my cheeks. 

"Yah! Umma stoooop!" I whined as Tiffany tugged softly. 

"Suhyeon you're too young for this! My little baby shouldn't be doing all this!" She nagged at me I'm guessing she saw the messages.

"Unnie! Help meeeeeee!" I begged reaching towards her since she sat in front us. Soon enough she turned around glaring at me for waking her up but seeing my situation she asked Taeyeon to switch seats with her which she complied with not wanting to be part of Sooyoung's wrath. The moment she sat down she jumped onto Tiffany trying to pry me from her grip. I yelped in surprise when I felt myself lifted and placed between her and window, away from Tiffany. Thanking my sister and sighing in relief she smiled and put her arm around me scratching behind my ear. 

"Hold on! Unnie what picture did you sent Seulgi-ah!?" I exclaimed looking up at her and she just smiled sheepishly in return scratching the back of her head. She pulled out her phone and showed me the photo she took of me and Yuri sleeping in the practice room earlier. I blushed and hit her arm softly. 

The rest of the car ride was peaceful. Everyone had their own conversations or whatever else they were doing. Eventually we arrived at the dorm and it feels like forever since I've been here with everyone present. Usually when I come on Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie are home. Hyoyeon would come home late but still greet me with such affection even if she exhausted. But sometimes I didn't like being there it brought back memori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter