Chapter 8 Promise

Thorns Of The Red Red Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Let’s start again?” ask Jung Kook.

Jin was shock because of Jung Kook’s statement but he restrain himself and push Jung Kook away.

“What are you talking?” Jin said.

“Can we forget about everything that happen between us and start over?” ask Jung Kook. He know what he is doing, he know what he is talking about. Even tho he was sorry for what his parents had done on Jin, he still want to embrace Jin like the way they used to be. Even tho he knew Jin was in relation with Taehyung, he want to try for the last time. He was a bit drunk but still have a conscience to tell his sincere feelings to Jin.

“You’re going too far Jeon Jung Kook” Jin said and look Jung Kook in disappointment. Jin was shock to hear the words Jung Kook’s saying. At the same time, he was angry to hear Jung Kook’s confession. Things are now different from the last 9 years ago. Now everything changed, Jin was in relation with Taehyung, and that relation is so strong for them. Jin even decided to marry Taehyung when his things settle. He was disbelieve that Jung Kook has asked him about getting back together.

Jung Kook is not the same Jung Kook he used to know.

Jung Kook pull Jin into his chest and embrace him tightly. “We love each other…I know you still love me” said Jung Kook.

Jin push Jung Kook with all his strength but Jung Kook was a lot stronger than him so he can’t part away from Jung Kook. But at last he has break the embrace. “Wrong Jung Kook, we had loved, not we love each other. I don’t love you, I love someone else” Jin said.

Jung Kook glare at Jin in disapprove then shook his head and push all the plates and glasses from the table which scatter all over the floor. Jin was tremble a little because of the violence behaviour of Jung Kook.

“You’re lying. You love me” said Jung Kook.

“No, I love Taehyung. Not you…look…Jung Kook we’re over. Over last 9 years ago. Now, we should move on. You can find someone better than me. For the best, please move on” Jin said.

“No. no…you’re destiny to be mine…if it’s not you, I cannot love anyone…If he didn’t exist, will you love me back like we used to be?” Jung Kook said in a low cold voice.

Jin face change into serious expression. “What did you say? No, Jeon Jung Kook no…my answer is still no. I have already told you, we are on the different boat. I think we shouldn’t see each other from now on. If we had to meet for undeniable reason, I would like to meet you as a proper business partner. If not, don’t ever contact me” Jin said and leave the room.

Jung Kook remain silent, still sitting on the mess floor while his teary eyes looking at the door where the one he love left. The hot water from his eyes roll down as he endure the pain got from Jin. But he know the pain he get is nothing compare to the scar Jin had got.

 

3 week passed,

 

 Jin has been busy for the past 3 weeks with managing for his upcoming fashion label and moving in into his new apartment.

“Finally…” Jin said to himself and look at his new apartment with satisfaction. The apartment is now decorated, the living room walls are painted in Salmon Pink color and to match the walls, he used pink sofas and floral pattern cushions. He put a vase of Anemone pink flower onto the long coffee table, which makes his home alive.

“Perfect…that’s more lively” Jin said in satisfaction. He smile and cry at the same time because of the happiness over flowing. He had never dream to live life in luxurious, never in a million years. But things turn out opposite as he had ever think, he graduated from famous university and worked at the most famous fashion house. And now, he is the founder of the new fashion label, who is currently dating the South Korea’s Prince Kim Taehyung. He didn’t want anything in his life. This is more than what he had ever asked for. Jin is now happy with his life, he want to stop this perfect moments and stay like this forever.

While sinking deep in thought, his phone ring. Jin look at the caller ID, “<3 Pabo <3”. He smile and wipe his tears. “Hello” Jin answer.

“Hello Jinnie. So how it’s doing? Your new apartment?” said Taehyung.

“So far so good. I wish you’re here” said Jin.

“As much as I want to, but you know…my work here are still on going and I have to travel a lot for this movie. I really want to come and see you right now…if I have a super power like Naruto, I’ll clone myself, one and left here at work. The real one be with you, cuddling and kissing you” Taehyung said in amuse tone. 

Jin laugh like an insane person after hearing his boyfriend another silly joke.

“Naruto? Clone? “LOL” Kim Taehyung, Please you and your anime addicted disease. Come on…you’re already 25, please behave like one” Jin said while laughing hard.

Taehyung is not satisfied with his boyfriend’s statement. He knew that Jin also like anime and Jin was worse than him.

“Woww…ok, surprise to hear that from you Kim Seokjin. So that’s mean your collection of Mario is an adult thing? Is that a work that 25 years old should do?” Taehyung smirk on the other side.

Jin blush after hearing Taehyung’s statement. He was embarrass when someone bring up about his Mario collection.

“I hate you Kim Taehyung” Jin said while still blushing hard.

“Haha…who is a kid now?” Taehyung said in a teasing tone.  

“Alright, my fault. From now on let’s respect each other’s hobbies and likeness. Ok?” Jin said. He feel defeat but he can’t blame on anyone, it is him who start joking about Taehyung’s hobbies.

“As you say princess” said Taehyung

 

 

The past weeks are like a living hell for Jung Kook, he can’t do anything correct, he can’t focus his scatter mind which is taken by Jin. He faced a lot of problems after meeting with Jin last time. He got involve into the car accident but luckily he only got a minor injuries. Not only that, it’s just the beginning of his misery. At work, he made a lot of mistakes, while doing major corporate decisions. While meetings with important board of Directors, he can’t concentrate anything but doing mistakes.

He has been thinking about what Jin has said to him for the past weeks. “We’re on the different boats… we should move on… Don’t ever contact me” These words are chanting in his head, if it continue messing his head, he feels his head is going to explode in any minutes, seconds. The words Jin had said to him is like stabbing a knife through the center of his heart. Now, he feels like he is dying, which make him difficult to breathe. He barely ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter