Chapter 2 I Miss You

Thorns Of The Red Red Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin was struggle to sleep last night because of the thoughts in his mind. “Why did Jung Kook sent him that kind of letter? Why did he sent his favorite foods? What is Jung Kook’s intention?”

The thoughts are messing his head. But then he heard a short ring from his phone. He look at the phone and its message from Taehyung.

 “Good morning sunshine, how was your night? Can you even sleep properly without me cuddling you XP?”

Jin’s day is brighten because of his boyfriend message. He was totally forgot about Jung Kook. He then realize that today is super busy day for him. He has a meeting with the investors who has invest in his upcoming new clothing label. He answer his boyfriend message quickly

“I have a really goodnight sleep because there is no one who can annoy me. By the way Taehyungie, today I am super busy. I have a meeting with some businessmen” and sent it to him.

Taehyung reply back “Can I join you because today I’m off and I want to be by your side. I have already miss you. T.T”

“Sure if you want you can join. But don’t act immature and clingy to me. It is an important meeting with investors” Jin reply.

“Okie I wouldn’t. When can I come and pick you?” Taehyung reply.

“9am” Jin reply.

Jin shower himself with warm water and its soothe him from tiredness and worries. After showering, Jin was heading to hotel’s restaurant to have breakfast.

When he arrive at the restaurant, some people are staring and whispering at him. He was a little bit annoy, can’t help but look down his cloths. If something wrong with his cloths or is it weird that he is wearing glasses. He just wearing overlong blue sleeve shirt which is neatly put into the black style pant and wear a Ray Ban glasses. And carry a Louis Vuitton bag. Nothing is wrong with him. Before going to the restaurant, he checked himself several time in the mirror but nothing is wrong with him. The only thing wrong is he is being too handsome, he admire himself.

He ignore people’s gossiping and place his expensive bag onto one of the free dinning chair. And leave from the table as he have to pick some foods from buffet tables. After picking his likings, he come back to his table and eat quietly. He then hear some words coming from the other table.

“Isn’t he that designer who is dating our Taehyugie?” one girl said.

“I think so, how did Taehyungie like someone like him? Yeah he is pretty for a man but not as beautiful as a girl. Plus, he is a man, how can he give Taehyungie pleasure as we, girls can give.” Said another girl.

They keep gossiping but Jin can hear everything they said as they want him to hear. He can’t stand anymore that their words are so low which makes him feel vomit. Jin think they may be rich but their attitude are low.

He prepare to leave from the table, picking up my bag and make my way outside of the restaurant. Then he heard one last word, which makes him stun and stop from leaving.

“Yeah, run loser, run ” said one girl.

He really hate those words. Those words are striking him like a bullet. He may be gay but he didn’t deserve to be call that kind of words/ name. Especially from those kinds of girls, who spent money from their parents but do nothing and gossip around. He was not a loser but they are. Then he smirk and turn his body and head to those girls table.

“Well, I see that you girls really enjoy talking about me. Let’s make things clearly. First, I’m not a loser. Loser talk only at the back while winner talk directly to the person. You guys are pathetic, do you know that? If you wanna knows something, you can come and ask directly to me. Second, I am not a , you shameless s.” He then bend down a little so he can reach to one girl ear and whisper into her ear “And yes, Taehyungie has his pleasure fully while he is with me. So don’t worry about it.” Is the last words form his mouth. The girls left speechless. He turn his back to exist the restaurant.

He then reach outside of the hotel. He sigh because of the annoyance. He take a deep breath and let out a breath. He hear the sound of the car horn. A shiny blue Porsche sport car appear in his sight. Then Taehyung came out from that car. He smile at Jin and goes to the other side of the car to open the door for him.

Jin smile back to Taehyung. But he wasn’t recover from the annoyance that he gets from the girls. He then enter into the car and say Thank You to Taehyung. Taehyung close the door for Jin and come back to the driver’s seat.

“Today I’m free and I don’t want my manger to burden so I bring my car.” Said Taehyung.

“Good. We can have our private time like while we are in Italy.” said Jin.

“So, where are we going?” Ask Taehyung.

“To Seoul Hotel.” Jin answer.

Taehyung drive to the hotel. On the way, Taehyung examine his boyfriend facial expression. He think himself that Jin might be worry to meet investor. But then he think again, Jin is not the type who would worry about his works. He has confident in his work and himself. And there are many investors who want to invest for Jin because they know that Jin is talented designer. But something has bother to Jin but he don’t know what is bothering him.

“Hey, are you Ok?” ask Taehyung.
Jin turn his head to Taehyung and said “I’m Ok.”

“Are you sure? Your face is telling me that you are not OK” ask Taehyung.

“I’m fine…I just feeling a little bit tired because last night I didn’t sleep well. May be its because of sudden change of bed.” Jin answer.

“You said you have a goodnight sleep?” Taehyung ask his boyfriend worriedly.

“That’s because I hate you” Jin answer and smirk.

Taehyung make a sad impression and pretend crying. “You said you you love me” and wipe fake tears.

“Ha ha very funny.” And slap gently on Taehyung’s arm.

Taehyung laugh which makes me laugh too. They laugh and continue to go to their destination.

Finally they arrive at their destination “Seoul Hotel”. They park the car in one of the parking. Taehyung grab Jin’s hand and hold. They hold each other hands and walk into the hotel.

They goes to front desk and Jin ask “I have a meeting with Mr. Jung Hoseok in room 104.”

The staff smile warmly and answer Jin’s question “Yes, I will you to the room. Mr. Jung Hoseok is already arrive.” Jin smile back to the staff and follow the lead. Jin feel a little bit guilty because the investor arrive early than him. But then he look my phone, it show 9:45am, he wasn’t late, he was in time.

He don’t know why he’s excited and nervou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter