Chapter 9 The Party and Red Roses

Thorns Of The Red Red Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is the day of Jin’s label launching party.

 

Jin has been excited but busy since dawn so he doesn’t have proper time to get excited.

“Mr. Seokjin, you look so amazing” said the stylist.

Jin look at himself in the mirror, admiring the image reflect on the mirror. He change his brown hair to light pink hair which makes his beauty more ethereal.

“Yes Jin, this is who you really are. You are not that shabby kid from last 9 years ago. Success and wealth, they are all yours. No one can insult you, no one can ever bully you…never again.” Jin say to himself in his mind.

He smile and thank the stylist for complimenting him.

 

He wear the best cloth for the party, on top he wear the scarlet suit, which is design with a peacock figure and pink floral patterns. Under the suit he wear the scarlet silk shirt to match with the suit. For the trouser, he wear simple black style pant. The suit is the main point of his fashion so, he wore simple shoes to make his suit more noticeable.  

 

At the party,

 

Most of the people attend Jin’s launching party are fashion designers, celebrities, businessmen, rich people and journalists. They are all chatting, gossiping and giving a fake smile to each other. Even tho Jin didn’t like those people, he love being in the spot light, he love the feeling of standing in the middle of rich people. He love getting the praise and admiration from those people even if it is fake.

 

In the crowd, a pink hair guy is greeting his guests one by one, giving a smile which can steal the heart of the people.

“Jin…Kim Seokjin” someone greet Jin from behind.

Jin turn his head to see the person who called his name.

“Yoongi hyung…OMG” Jin walk to Yoongi direction and hug the guy.

“It’s been a long time, we haven’t met each other. Last time, we met is in the America right?” Jin ask.

Yoongi give a smile and nod. “Yeah. Last 1 year ago. Anyway Congratulation for your new label”

“Thanks hyung.” Jin then look at the person next to Yoongi, Jimin. “Jimin right?” Jin ask.

“Aww, yeah Jin, this is Jimin. My boyfriend. I haven’t introduce you yet” said Yoongi.

“Of course I know Jimin. He is the star. Hello Jimin, my name is Kim Seokjin and you can call me Jin hyung” Jin said.

Jimin nod “I know you too hyung, I saw you on the news, and I’m your fan too. I love your creation. Plus, I always heard about you from Taehyung and Yoongi hyung” Jimin said and give a handshake.

Jin smile at him.

Yoongi then look around to search for Taehyung. “Jin, Taehyung is not coming?”

“I don’t know. He said he is coming but I wonder why he still not show up” Jin said.

“Guys, I’m sorry. I have to greet the other guests so make yourself comfortable and there are buffet tables, enjoy” Jin smile at the couple.

While greeting some guests, he saw the man standing and starring him with sad eyes.

 

“Jung Kook”

 

Jung Kook has arrive there long enough to see Jin and the other two person talking. He was stun after seeing Jin’s beauty. Jin was beautiful as well as gorgeous with his new pink hair color. He look like an angel descended from the heaven.

He haven’t seen Jin for the past whole month. He has been missing him. Missing Jin like a crazy person. He decided to forget Jin but after seeing Jin again, he knew that forgetting Jin will happen only when he dies. 

 

Jung Kook slowly walk toward Jin.

Jung Kook start the conversation “Congratulation Jin”. He smile sincerely at Jin.

“T-Thanks” Jin said. He still feels uncomfortable around Jung Kook. He is not ready to face Jung Kook again. He try to avoid Jung Kook’s gaze and get away from him. But Jung Kook grab Jin’s wrist which make Jin stop moving. Jin was about to turn around and look at Jung Kook but then he heard people shouting.

 

“OMG Taehyung is here” the crowd shout.

 

Jin shook Jung Kook’s hand from his wrist.

Taehyung come toward Jin, carrying a big flower bouquet with him.

All eyes are now on Taehyung, wanting to know what he is going to do.

Taehyung face Jin and give a wide smile to his boyfriend and hand the big flower bouquet.

“You always amaze me Kim Taehyung. I guess this is at least thousand roses” Jin said.

Taehyung nod his head, showing that he is agree with his boyfriend’s guess. “A thousand roses for you my princess”.

“But red roses…I wonder why it’s not pink. It’s not that I don’t like but I just curious why they are red?” Jin ask.

“I know you prefer pink but this time, I want to give you a red rose to express the way I see you, express my love you with this gift” Taehyung said while showing his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter