Chapter 10 New Neighbour

Thorns Of The Red Red Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin has been distracted after Jung Kook’s visit. He can’t focus on his works, he can’t concentrate on anything, except Jung Kook’s image. His mind scattered because of Jung Kook, he had never seen Jung Kook crying. Seeing Jung Kook crying is whole new level for Jin, his heart feel weak, sorry for being harsh with Jung Kook.

Its 6 pm in the evening, Jin prepared to get off from work. Before Jin left from his desk, he notice the box Jung Kook gave. He open the box to see the car key…

He never knew accepting the present can be that difficult. He feel burden but if he didn’t accept the present, right now he could be fighting with Taehyung or may be even broke up, can happen. Without any further thinking Jin went to the parking lot where Jung Kook parked the car.

The only car which catch him in the lot is the red Porsche. “Seriously Jeon Jung Kook” He pull the phone from his trouser pocket to call Jung Kook.

“Hello” answer with a cold and low tone voice.

“I can’t accept the car, it’s too expensive for accepting as a present” Jin said clearly.

“If you don’t want it, do whatever you like. Anyway I give it to you so, if you want to throw it into the Han River or maybe give some poor. It’s up to you now” Jung Kook said and drop the line.

“Hello hello hel Jeon Jung Kook” Jin yell.

Jin had no other choice but to accept the present. He can’t throw the expensive car into the Han River or gave some poor. 

Jin thought something is strange about Jung Kook. His voice seem cold but also Jin can sense the sadness in Jung Kook voice. “Did I being too harsh on him?” He shook his head and said “No, he is the one who makes me like this. If he didn’t say any nonsense, thing wouldn’t turn out like this”. He calm himself and get into the car given by Jung Kook.

He drove back to his apartment.

 

 

Next Day,

Unlike yesterday, today is a shining day for Jin. The whole day is a peaceful and quite enjoyable for Jin. He had make a work contract with some supplier and also his label Fiorire is giving cloths sponsor to the upcoming movie which Taehyung is staring. Which is a very good thing for his label because every movie or drama Taehyung starring is a big hit. A good way to promote his label.

Jin was smiling for the whole day because of the success of his label.

 

“Incoming Message”

“<3 Pabo <3”

“Jinnie, I’m coming to your place at 8pm. Love you <3”

Jin was happy because Taehyung is coming, he has many thing to tell Taehyung about how he did great job.

“Ok. I’ll prepare your favorite dishes”

“Yayy…That why I love you ”

 

Jin took off from work at around 5pm to prepare some Taehyung’s favorite dishes before Taehyung arrive. He stop at the mart to buy some groceries and head to the home.

 

 

At the apartment,

After taking a shower, Jin started to prepare the meal.

Around 8 pm, he heard a doorbell rang.

Jin hasn’t finish his cooking, he was in half way to finish with the dishes. He turn his head to look at the wall clock.

“7: 50pm…I guess he finished his work earlier” Jin murmur.

 

Jin rushed to open the door even without checking the intercom because of the excitement.

“4D Alien?” Jin greeted but his smile, excitement and happiness disappear after seeing the person.

 

“Jeon Jung Kook”

 

Jung Kook smirk at Jin. “Upset? That I’m not the person you’re waiting for?” ask Jung Kook.

“Wh-what are you doing here? How did you know my address?”

“Well I’m Jeon Jung Kook, what did you expect? I can find you even if you ran away to other countries”

“Get out. Get out from my apartment” Jin demand. He was about to close the door but a hand stop him from closing the door.

Jung Kook force the door open and come inside of Jin’s house without invitation.

“What is that? What are you doing Jeon Jung Kook?” Jin yell at Jung Kook furiously.

Jung Kook didn’t pay attention to what Jin has said. He was focusing on Jin’s apartment. “Nice apartment, salmon pink painted wall hmm…that suit you Jin”

Jung Kook is like he didn’t care anything, he didn’t care that Jin like it or not, he will do whatever he like to do.

Jin was out of his patient, he is furious and outrageous. He pointed to the door and yell “Get out of my apartment or I call the police for intruding”

Jung Kook approach Jin slowly. When he get closer, he smirk at Jin and ask “This is how you treat your neighbour? Huh?”

Jin was confuse at Jung Kook’s statement. “Neighbour?  What is it this time?” Jin ask.

“Well starting from today, I’m your neighbour. I live beside your room” Jung Kook hand a handshake.

Jin didn’t give a handshake to Jung Kook, instead he give Jung Kook an unbeliev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter