Chapter 1 Unexpected Surprise

Thorns Of The Red Red Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s been 9 years” murmur Jin.

“What did you say?” Ask Taehyung. He hold his boyfriend hand.

“Nothing. I just missed my homeland.” Jin smile to Taehyung sincerely. Taehyung smile back and pinch Jin’s cheek. He love Jin’s every movements even he knows that Jin can be selfish sometime but he can’t help but love him even more. Sometimes he think himself that how can he live even one day without Jin. He can’t think it’s a good sign or bad sign. But one thing he surely know is he can’t live without Jin.

 Jin is a bit worry about coming back to Korea because the past is haunting him. Its eating him alive. Without any hesitate, he close his eye for a moment and turn his head to the window from his seat. He look at the beautiful crystal sky and think of the beautiful moments with Taehyung.

When they arrived at the Korea, Seoul airport, there are many journalists waiting for them. Jin was annoy at the certain sight but he know that this can happen one day and he has mentally prepare it. He know dating a worldwide super star is not easy. He sigh for last time and prepare to enter into the wave of journalists.

Taehyung is wearing a glasses and his favorite Gucci wears. He look like a rich boy, no more like Gucci Prince or Gucci’s brand ambassador because his head to toe are decorate with Gucci . I have asked him many time why are you obsessed with Gucci but the answer is always the same. “Like I obsessed you.” I can’t help but giggle every time I heard about that.

Taehyung grab my hand and said “Don’t worry Jinnie, I will be by your side. Everything will be alright.” He smile at me for the last time. I feel more secure and comfortable after hearing Taehyung’s encouragement. We are going into the wave of journalists. Their cameras are flashing and their recorders are pushing from every directions. I was annoy and angry at the same time. Thank god, that I have wear the glasses if not my eyes were going to blind.

Journalists are asking “Are you guys really dating? How did you meet? How long you guys having been dating? We don’t say anything. It was really struggle to get pass through them.

Suddenly, Taehyung stop and I was surprise at the sudden stoppage. He face the journalists and said “Yes, we are dating. We have been dating for almost 3 years and we love each other so much. Please look after us. Please bless for us. ” And bow to the journalists. I was happy for what Taehyung has said. He was polite and have good manners towards everyone even if they make annoy to him. I am very lucky to have boyfriend like Taehyung. Without knowing myself I was smiling madly.

We finally escape from those horrible journalists and enter into the car of Taehyung, which was provided by Taehyung’s entertainment company. I can sigh for now and rest my head on the cushion. Taehyung was also resting.

“Are you Ok?” ask Taehyung.

“Yes, I’m fine?” answer Jin.

“So, how do I do?” ask Taehyung. He was smiling like a cute puppy waiting for his owner for his reward, for achieving something good.

“You were doing great.” Jin rub Taehyung’s hair. Leaving Taehyung hair messy. Taehyung was making cute angry impression because he didn’t get the reward he was longing for.

“Wait, that’s all?” ask Taehyung.

“What do you want?” “Aww I know!” Jin then rub Taehyung’s chin. Jin know exactly what Taehyung want but he enjoy teasing his boyfriend. He love his boyfriend’s immature behaviors and teasing his boyfriend is his favorite.

He receive a pouted from Taehyung. Jin can’t help but laugh out loud. He then restrain himself and kiss on the lip of his angry boyfriend. “Oh!!!” Taehyung was surprise at sudden movement of his boyfriend. A smile appear from his face and kiss back to Jin. First, it was a smooch kiss but then its start to change to passionate kiss. They kiss for minutes but then they heard a hum sound from the driver. They restrain themselves and part away from each other. They smile to each other.

The car stop in front of the 5 star hotel, ”Lotte Hotel” of Seoul. Jin then get out of the car follow by Taehyung. Taehyung then grab b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter